Clesed Thread Repository

LOL do a report

title "Traded MaggieB a happy meal for a happy me"
so dos not have to start a new thread on his own, Help the guy out please n thank you

do today if want him to have a new handle FAST

hehehe edging my bet can't make it to end of Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
that's just too funny....that ttile would have her 'pal' in the ER!!!
that's just too funny....that ttile would have her 'pal' in the ER!!! Originally Posted by BlueSail
your Welcome
Poast #1 explains, but Cliff's Notes is that ex mod and still asshat GP closed many threads, and was usually wrong in doing so. This thread was initiated to point out the unjustness of it all... in addition to some other reasons.

Threads get clesed for a variety of reasons... Two of the stoopidest:
1 - Bumping review after 30 days
2 - Thread went off topic

Do you know why it is the clEsed (not closed) thread repository? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
No I do not know, assumed it was an idiotic pseudo-joke.

Encounter: Naughty Nikki always a treat

Nobody took credit for clesing this one nor was a reason given....
Probably all of the speculation being offered up by Missburger who I assume pointed out....

Ah well... he can just use his centimeter handle....
Private messages

CK got to this one.... another thread spoilt by Burger/Stewie/Dzaddy/Clock.... I'm missing one or two....
I'm missing one or two.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Porto . Whew

Encounter: Great Day to be an American

When they gonna make CK an official mod here?
Encounter- Wow. Warning

usually you don't get a good splaination for these things... but CK is on the ball....

Staff note- the OP has self reported that this is indeed a fake review. No credit will be given for it but this will be left here for all to see. OP banned 30 days for fake review. Take this as a warning for anyone else that wants to do the same-- CK

fuckin CK....
No doubt this place is getting weirder and more hard-up by the minute, but still.....I ain't never heard a no jimmy self-reporting to staff that he did a fake review. And how is it that...he mentions "things" in that fake (supposedly) review that NO ONE ELSE mentioned before? Not recently anyway. And then after all that, we find corroborating evidence in her own SM. Fukkin WK's... The list of simps on here that are trustworthy diminishes steadily.

Unbeweevabow.

tendies are back on the menu. Whew
No doubt this place is getting weirder and more hard-up by the minute, but still.....I ain't never heard a no jimmy self-reporting to staff that he did a fake review. And how is it that...he mentions "things" in that fake (supposedly) review that NO ONE ELSE mentioned before? Not recently anyway. And then after all that, we find corroborating evidence in her own SM. Fukkin WK's... The list of simps on here that are trustworthy diminishes steadily.

Unbeweevabow.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Twitter bitch fight got so real. Encounter Report Op closed her twitter
mmm I think errr its hard ta keep up on rumbles in 'cuse being in ROC ya know
whores could make a killing in ticket sales if they let us know when n where they go ballistic
LOL I almost bet on a bitch not in the rubble "Whew" forgive me Groom
Is there a doctor in the house??

Encounter: ROC Marissa a No

Encounter: Nina Love makes 99

Do what you need ❤️ Believe what you want AYLA

NINA LOVE I CREATED HER SHE NOT REAL!!!

Nina Love

Somebody made a big splash!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
how creative of you to update all this NOW
Mister Drilling, you should see all the updates on Ayla's twitter. Also that other one you like, Laura Rici... she been posting insane desperate stuff. Grab popcorn.
how creative of you to update all this NOW Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Creative... I like the ring of that....