the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Huh get hooked on phonics and keep up
Blah blah blah blah blah. Do you seriously have a life. Time to grow up boltfan and realize Taras here to stay so just get used to it. I love all my John's shout out to all of them. They all know just like everyone on here that your just mean angry person with a personal axe to grind against me. Your still mad because i wouldn't fuck when you asked me to 8 yrs ago..Dude its been 8 yrs move on seriously like seriously move on.. Your a crazy stalker that keeps coming after me over and over. Ive gotten probably 30 pms from all this crap with everyone on my side saying how stupid it makes you look. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I can post the mens lounge thread that drew you offsides, that would be a fun Thanksgiving treat. I know you have mens lounge access too, easy for you to read. It wasnt an appointment request, it was a joke to prove you had mens lounge access. But keep on with that revisionist history.
Wink wink. Its called power. Been told by super mod to back off for awhile. But ill always love you my # 1 hater.
No hate for you. Just enjoy a good rousing argument. Its all in the plan to boost your biznass.

You are my Lee Corso. Were havin fun here, no?
Take care Bolt it's been fun. Tara out
Wink wink. Its called power. Been told by super mod to back off for awhile. But ill always love you my # 1 hater. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

All of the modtards are super mods.
You are my Lee Corso. Were havin fun here, no? Originally Posted by Boltfan
One of the greatest quotes from the 1310 / 96.7 archives.
Tara, do you like this gig?
Tara, do you like this gig? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Do you like your job?
That wasn't the question
The new and improved Tara - showing a sense of humor, thincking before she posts anything too cunty UITB - is mopping the floor with her trolls.
How's your ass?
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 09:57 AM
could someone please post some 20+ year old pics so dumbchits can say how hot they are??? Originally Posted by fletch
That would be illegal since you cannot post a 13 year old girls picture!!
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 10:08 AM
You're wrong Boltfan. Tara only sucks and fucks guys for money who are really into fitness. She's a very rare gem in DFW because it's really hard to find an old chick with big fake tits here. They're nonexistent, (as long as you consider everywhere to be nonexistent.) So her tricks, even though they can get all of the free pussy they want, they go to BP and find her because where else can you find such a prize like Tara? Tara's client base is unique. She's special not only intellectually, but also physically as well Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Look Lucas, Tara is simply some guys type of girl. They like the way she looks. Additionally, it is very funny how some of her detractors just can't seem to live without her. Myself, I've always found her very amusing and entertaining, but I like her, so following some of her posts and responding is natural.

What is unnatural is the disproportional approbation she receives from those who claim to not like her, but can't live without commenting on every thread she is in. When I don't like a girl, I usually ignore them and rarely comment on their threads.

No reason to be mean to her, she is doing something that many guys are grateful to her to have such an opportunity.
Look Lucas, Tara is simply some guys type of girl. They like the way she looks. Additionally, it is very funny how some of her detractors just can't seem to live without her. Myself, I've always found her very amusing and entertaining, but I like her, so following some of her posts and responding is natural.

What is unnatural is the disproportional approbation she receives from those who claim to not like her, but can't live without commenting on every thread she is in. When I don't like a girl, I usually ignore them and rarely comment on their threads.

No reason to be mean to her,
she is doing something that many guys are grateful to her to have such an opportunity. Originally Posted by DSK
Just think of it as people are returning her own sentiments towards them. That might douse the blazing sword you're riding in with.