NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I was reading some NYC blogger's post earlier. He was saying how BoB is making Giant's GM Dave Gettleman not look like the worst GM in the NFL anymore. LMAO!
What are the Texans thinking? Trading DeAndre Hopkins, a player in the prime of his career for David Johnson. David Johnson has struggled with injuries for the past four years, and is in the twilight of his career.

SMH!
I looked at the Texans website a few minutes ago, not a word about the D Hop trade!! The Texans are the KGB type propoganda machine!! Lance Zirlien did a funny ass skit a few years ago in a Russian voice basically just saying only the right propoganda for the Texans. It was great.
I love me some smash mouth football but installing a Baltimore style offense ain't gonna work unless you've got a Baltimore style Defense. The Texans don't and won't. And why install that type of offense? BoB is supposed to be the next best thing to Belichik. He supposedly has a very complex offense. Is he unable to teach it or is Watson unable to learn it?
... Originally Posted by boardman
That was my conjecture. I don't listen to sports radio.

In the NFL you go with what works. Since Jackson and Watson have similar skill sets I expect BoB to install a simpler offense. Get bigger tight ends to drag and when Watson can't find the open receiver throw it high to a big guy 7-15 yds down the field. Or take off. Or pitch out.

Our Defense has nothing to do with it. Just keep their defense on the field.

Eventually Jackson and Watson will suffer a catastrophic injury. The league will stop protecting that type of QB. Just enjoy the ride while its happening. You may get out of the first round.
WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!?!?!?!

I had heard the fucktard Texans were trying to trade Hopkins yesterday, I thought to myself, ok they are trying to get the 1st round pick back or a 1st and a 3rd or maybe a 2nd too. NOPE!!! Bent over B'OB gets anally pummelled again!!! D Hop might have been asking for a new contract and B'OB probably got his panties in a bunch about it. Sure looks that way!! So now our top WR is Kenny Stills or benchwarmer Fuller??

Top Free Agent WR are Emanuel Sanders and Breshard Perriman, makes me want to Puke!!! The draft class of WR is supposed to be very deep, but 1st year WR's really don't seem to do much.

Isn't David Johnson a big cap problem also? Looks like B'OB is not going to resign Watson this year either? Or Tunsil?

Man o Man these guys are fucking crazy!!! Originally Posted by Daddio

Correct. There is no way this trade is justified. Not from a cap angle. Not from a draft pick angle. Not from an apples to apples angle. Even from a system angle. The only way this pick is justified is from a personality conflict angle.

I cancelled my season tickets yesterday!!! I urge all football fans in Houston to do the same!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Respect.
You know you're bad when even the Browns are laughing at you.
If what Michael Irvin reported on 'Get Up!' is true about the meeting between Hopkins and O'Brien is true. McNair needs to clean house ASAP. O'Brien has zero business coaching if the conversation went down as reported.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...en/ar-BB11mKCO

“He said ‘Michael, it was a bit of a power struggle there, because Bill O’Brien, coach O’Brien thought [Hopkins] had too much influence over the locker room.’ He called DeAndre Hopkins in a meeting to talk about this and to kind of, I guess, hash it out. In that meeting, he started the meeting with telling DeAndre Hopkins this – that blew my mind when DeAndre told me this.

He told DeAndre Hopkins, he said ‘hey, the last time I had to have a meeting like this it was with Aaron Hernandez.’ I was like ‘what, he put in Aaron Hernandez in this meeting?’ He said ‘yes he did.’ He said ‘Michael, that blew my mind that he would even bring that up. I’ve never been in any trouble, I don’t know why he would equate me with Aaron Hernandez.’

And from there, the meeting just deteriorated. He got into talking about DeAndre Hopkins – DeAndre Hopkins has a few kids from different women – he told DeAndre he doesn’t like that he has his ‘baby mamas’ around sometimes, and from that I think the relationship just went bad.”
Fire CaL McNuttless Jr!!! Then Fire BO'B!!!

I sure wish someone would buy the Texans from this family of Nuttless Bozo's!!! Sad when you would take Jerry Jones and his Gloryholes, or Jim Irsay and his booze benders over your current pussy, limp dick, no sack, inherited nuttless owner. The Ownership of this franchise has been the problem since day 1!! They don't want championships!! They don't care about championships!!! They just want the payday from owning an NFL Franchise!!! I have already turned in my 4 tickets for next year and eternity, I will not buy another "Texans" product whatsoever in my lifetime until the ownership is changed. I hope every other Football fan in Houston does this as well until we run these nuttless mfers out of town!!

I feel like Bluto from Animal house, "Who's With Me?!?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE
So basically B'OB let DeAndre go because of work ethic and he gets a lot of pussy??

Texans fucking up as usual.....
BO'B showed his true self again. Scared when someone else besides him has any power over the lockeroom. I'm sure D Hop couldn't practice hard all the time because of the amount of use the "Fuckups" strapped him with. He basically had to recover every week instead of practice hard to make it on the field each Sunday. On Sunday's there was no better WR in the league. BO'B showed what a scared pussy he is!!! I'm sure D Hop gets more than his share of snatch!! All the "Fuckups" get more than they should. I hope all the ladies who service the "Fuckups" hold out on them and don't give them any pussy!! Ladies basically go on strike until McNuttless Jr fires BO'B. I hope some of the ladies are servicing McNuttless Jr. and please go on strike if you are!!! No Pussy for you McNuttless Jr!!!!!

Please note I am no longer mentioning the Houston NFL franchise by name. They are now simply the Fuckups!!

Eat a cock McNuttles Jr!!! Bend over again BO'B, we know you like to get ass fucked!!!
Sportsbetting.ag has moved Watson as the 3:1 favorite to be the starting QB...For the fucking Patriots!

https://www.sportsbetting.ag/sportsb...regular-season

BoB's ego is taking this team down. He needs to go. NOW!
Sportsbetting.ag has moved Watson as the 3:1 favorite to be the starting QB...For the fucking Patriots!

https://www.sportsbetting.ag/sportsb...regular-season

BoB's ego is taking this team down. He needs to go. NOW! Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^^That is for the 2021 season but I wouldn't put it past BoB to do something else stupid. By all accounts I've read Watson is not happy. We now know what BoB does with player he deems not up to his standards.