NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Kansas City checking in. Please send us more cute Houston spinners so we'll have somebody else to fuck when we're done with the Texans.
KC is an offensive juggernaut. They were great last year and now they have a quality RB.

BoB's in trouble.
Not gonna watch the America hating pc cult members of pro sports!
They have it soooo bad? They want protests! Well they will find out quickly how many of us are gonna protest them!
The nba's ratings are very low! They deserve it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sir, absolutely 1000% nobody cares about your fake "patriotic" protest, lol! #Facts
Sir, absolutely 1000% nobody cares about your fake "patriotic" protest, lol! #Facts Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Did you not here about the boos at the start of the game?

Loved it!

Yes game on! You lost!
����...JJ has,this��
Did you not here about the boos at the start of the game?

Loved it!

Yes game on! You lost! Originally Posted by winn dixie
How can I lose when I'm an American!

PS- More boos= More reason for the NFL to continue it's BLM movement. #Winning

Extra PS- GO TEXANS!!

Extra Extra PS- FIRE BILL O' BRIAN!
The boos are the result of the rioting and looters from the "peaceful protesters"! America is fed up with these actions!
Nba viewership is way down! Another result of these shit head protesters!
https://sportsnaut.com/2020/09/nfl-t...them-protests/

Nfl's season opener was down over 16% ! People in America dont want this entitlement agenda thrown down their throats! The whole commentary was one big pandering to this bullshit!
Folks are tired of it!
Nfl's season opener was down over 16% ! People in America dont want this entitlement agenda thrown down their throats! The whole commentary was one big pandering to this bullshit!
Folks are tired of it! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Never thought I’d say it either but fuck the NFL (at least for this so called season).....flipped over to the game today before kickoff and nothing but a BLM circlejerk infomercial......No thanks....if I wanted to hear that bullshit I’d watch CNN.....
KC is an offensive juggernaut. They were great last year and now they have a quality RB.

BoB's in trouble. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How many games before BoB uses his built in excuse of new OC, new DC, & new special teams?
BREAKING NEWS!!! THE NFL, NBA, MLB HAVE DECLARED BANKRUPTCY AFTER A FEW RIGHTWINGER'S FROM THE ECCIE BOARD CLAIM THEY WILL NEVER WATCH SPORTS AGAIN, OVER PEACEFUL CIVIL RIGHTS PROTESTS BY AMERICAN ATHLETES!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!
BREAKING NEWS!!! THE NFL, NBA, MLB HAVE DECLARED BANKRUPTCY AFTER A FEW RIGHTWINGER'S FROM THE ECCIE BOARD CLAIM THEY WILL NEVER WATCH SPORTS AGAIN, OVER PEACEFUL CIVIL RIGHTS PROTESTS BY AMERICAN ATHLETES!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Link please? Otherwise its just more lies!

Fox News' primetime lineup is consistently pulling a larger number of viewers in the 18-49 demographinc than the NBA has managed. The NFL opener showcasing supposedly two of the top up and coming QB's in the game had a year over year ratings loss of 16%. Baseball isn't even on the radar. Blame it on whatever you want, BLM, pandemic, wildfires, whatever. Pro sports has a problem. I know why I'm not watching.