For those who need proof of election fraud....

Which proves what exactly? If the Arizona audit comes up with zero proof of voter fraud, they too will have nothing. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It proves they’re getting pressure from their constituents. It proves that they’re interested in doing a forensic audit. Recounts are worthless.
https://conservativebrief.com/update...utm_medium=Ian

Why have 9 states visited the AZ audit? Including Virginia? Originally Posted by bambino
9 states got up and moved into AZ to visit. How? I wasn’t aware states could move. Please explain. Last I checked VA was still next to DC and MD. In fact I drove down there last week.

Oh you mean wackadoodle state reps. Yeah. They can go visit anything. They also believe anything, like the shit written on Parler or Reddit or Redstate.
9 states got up and moved into AZ to visit. How? I wasn’t aware states could move. Please explain. Last I checked VA was still next to DC and MD. In fact I drove down there last week.

Oh you mean wackadoodle state reps. Yeah. They can go visit anything. They also believe anything, like the shit written on Parler or Reddit or Redstate. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
And where exactly does it say states “ moved” to Arizona? You explain.
And where exactly does it say states “ moved” to Arizona? You explain. Originally Posted by bambino
How else could a state visit Arizona ?

https://conservativebrief.com/update...utm_medium=Ian

Why have 9 states visited the AZ audit? Including Virginia? Originally Posted by bambino
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 12, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is adding more people onto its roles in order to fight against efforts to limit voting and, I assume, other illegal voting acts. Based on that it would seem the DOJ has no choice but to look at the massive voter fraud which took place in certain Swing States, and I assume elsewhere, during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Whether it be voting machines, underaged people, dead people, illegal aliens, ballot drops, ballot cheating, absentee ballots, post office delivery (or lack thereof!), lock boxes, people being paid to vote, or other things, the 2020 Presidential Election is, in my mind, the Crime of the Century. Just look at what has happened to our Country, our Borders, our Economy, Inflation, and more in the last five months, and it will only get worse. If there is going to be honor and greatness for America, the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately. Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not a great one! This should not be an attempt by the Biden Administration to suppress the accountability of a dishonest election. That cannot be allowed to happen, nor can the events of the Presidential Election. They want to cancel anything having to do with the result of that election because they know what was done. States cannot allow that to happen and should not be intimidated or suppressed by a government that wants nothing further to do with what took place during that period of time. They want it over with because they seem to know what will be found, and that would be a disaster for them. There has never been a time like this in our Country—hopefully courage will prevail!

###
I doubt it. I can't be certain which videos you are talking about but every allegation of multiple counting of ballots or ballots coming out of nowhere being counted have been debunked every time. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8V1AebSxw
How else could a state visit Arizona ? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Do you really need it spelled out for you?
Imagine being the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors; your routers show remote access from foreign countries, you adjudicated over 230,000 ballots, your chain of custody documents are a joke, you deleted a database to cover up all of the discrepancies, and you know that you certified a fraudulent election.

So you fight the court ordered subpoena from your State's Senate for 5-months, then you make it as difficult as possible for the auditors, you hit the television circuit to discredit them, you start a social media campaign to discredit them, and you deny, deny, deny.

Doesn't all of their childish behavior make sense now?

On top of everything else they did... they might have been missing up to 200,000 ballots this entire time!!!

#AuditTheVote

��♥️����

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat
How else could a state visit Arizona ? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
maybe the same way guam can tip over

instead of picking nits, support fairness and security in our elections
It proves they’re getting pressure from their constituents. It proves that they’re interested in doing a forensic audit. Recounts are worthless. Originally Posted by bambino
And I keep asking you and you never answer: What constitutes your "forensic audit"? What are Ninjas doing in Arizona that you believe will overturn the election results? So far you have not responded. Doubtful you will because you are clueless.

In Georgia they have done 3 recounts, matched ballots against voter registration lists to ensure only legal voters voted, they have matched output from the computers to hand counts and verified both totals are the same, they have successfully debunked all the crazy accusations like boxes of votes appearing out of nowhere.

what else could be done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8V1AebSxw Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really? Do you think that this video really shows anything concrete? I can't tell what anyone in the video was doing. All these charges of voter fraud have been investigated and found to be baseless. Yet Trump supporters drone on.

It is so ridiculous that anyone would be stupid enough to commit election fraud knowing it is a felony. A handful have been arrested for doing so during the 2020 election, which is consistent with other elections.
Actually it doesn’t matter. They’re obviously going to drone out this broken record tune until the midterm and then until 2024, when Q will become a third party. I wish they’d make that happen now, som we can finally separate the true believers from the sane Americans.

The birth of the AMERICAN Silly Party

Imagine being the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors; your routers show remote access from foreign countries, you adjudicated over 230,000 ballots, your chain of custody documents are a joke, you deleted a database to cover up all of the discrepancies, and you know that you certified a fraudulent election.

So you fight the court ordered subpoena from your State's Senate for 5-months, then you make it as difficult as possible for the auditors, you hit the television circuit to discredit them, you start a social media campaign to discredit them, and you deny, deny, deny.

Doesn't all of their childish behavior make sense now?

On top of everything else they did... they might have been missing up to 200,000 ballots this entire time!!!

#AuditTheVote

��♥️����

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat Originally Posted by bambino

Snick
Really? Do you think that this video really shows anything concrete? I can't tell what anyone in the video was doing. All these charges of voter fraud have been investigated and found to be baseless. Yet Trump supporters drone on.

It is so ridiculous that anyone would be stupid enough to commit election fraud knowing it is a felony. A handful have been arrested for doing so during the 2020 election, which is consistent with other elections. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It doesn’t matter what you think. Ruby Freeman and her daughter were subpoenaed. That’s serious stuff Speedy. When does a canary sing?