Random Thoughts

PS... don't judge. JdeHog helped! lol. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Are we talking about drinking the crown or assembling the fan? Or both?
Random thought, why would I judge, especially here? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well, you have a point there.

Are we talking about drinking the crown or assembling the fan? Or both? Originally Posted by JdeHog
I definitely appreciated your help with the fan, but I was mainly expecting you to share the blame for the nearly empty bottle of whiskey. Lol
I'm not a big whiskey person but that looks good. An old friend of mine and I made it a tradition for our drink of choice to be Bailey's starting Thanksgiving Day til Christmas. Many many great memories came as a result of Bailey's. I miss my friend!
I'm literally going to bang my head against a wall if I don't get any clients before I leave for OK Thursday. Beginning to wish I hadn't ditched my old persona.
Hell of a turnaround by the Hogs today!
There was never a doubt in my mind (tongue planted seriously in cheek). I thought that boneheaded call on 4th and 1 had doomed us.
I'm not a big whiskey person but that looks good. An old friend of mine and I made it a tradition for our drink of choice to be Bailey's starting Thanksgiving Day til Christmas. Many many great memories came as a result of Bailey's. I miss my friend! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
A friend of mine likes peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate. And when it gets cool like tonight, it's pretty good to sip by a firepit!
Gonna be a long couple of months on hobby hiatus.
I wonder how many witchy providers will be riding their brooms( hobbyists poles ) tonight and getting freaky.
I’m going trick or treating with my mother, son, sister, and fiancé. The dick can wait
Are there more personal improvement management professionals around here lately? Or is the current crop just less competent at staying in the shadows?
Are there more personal improvement management professionals around here lately? Or is the current crop just less competent at staying in the shadows? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5647.JPG (19.7 KB, 319 views)
LOL!!
Wenches can be trouble, but it would be boring without them,who would scratch my itches?
Microwave instructions:

Microwave on High for 6 minutes, then stir thoroughly and microwave on high for an additional two minutes.

Me: Nuking on high for 8 minutes it is.