the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

If you can find any post where I said that I needed to lose 100 pounds I will happily cover your weekend rate for any Dallas mod that can protect you from getting banned. I will also chip in a round bale for his backyard to cover food expenses.

Boltfan, what is it with people thinking I am fat? It's going to give me an eating disorder UITB. Originally Posted by broes
Uhhh, maybe because you're a walrus??? A broe-lrus, even.
Oh, btw, welcome back, Tara!!!

The more cool people around here, the merrier.
  • broes
  • 12-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Uhhh, maybe because you're a walrus??? A broe-lrus, even. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Do you realize how stupid you sound? You can call me fat all day long and it means nothing coming from you. I am like your biological father. You have never seen me.
My biological father isn't a blabbering, no pussy getting, loudmouth douchebag.

Seriously, I don't even get you. You hang around on a 'whore board' for all the wrong reasons. Either you don't like women, or you're using another handle to do your dirt with.

Since you're seemingly in league [bed] with the mods, i'm guessing it's the latter. Wait. Actually, it's probably the former...and latter.

So, what is it...broe? Why do you hang this board?

Well, I've asked you this before, but you were too chickenshit to answer. Probably still the same, huh?
Tara:

Am I on your DNS List ?
  • broes
  • 12-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Whoa....tap the brakes, Randy. This is a thread dedicated to welcoming back Tara. No need for name calling.
You're the one who fucked this thread up, and the mods let you.

Of course, it doesn't look like any buddy buddy favoritism in ANY way...except, it does.

How often do you go through a set of knee pads??
  • broes
  • 12-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh simmer down, Randy. I think that you owe Tara an apology for hijacking her thread in addition to the apology that you owe me for your three insulting and disparaging comments on this very page.
You two guys need to chill out and stop turning this thread into a pissing match
Oh simmer down, Randy. I think that you owe Tara an apology for hijacking her thread in addition to the apology that you owe me for your three insulting and disparaging comments on this very page. Originally Posted by broes
Trying to besmirch your good name - I for one am appalled.

Everyone does have to admit this place is more fun with Tara. If she could post whatever she wanted without fear of points the traffic for this site would go through the roof.
Everyone does have to admit this place is more fun with Tara. If she could post whatever she wanted without fear of points the traffic for this site would go through the roof. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I agree with you. Tara is funny and entertaining. And Dallas is boring as shit so she would definitely boost traffic...if I see another stupid ass threAD started by that FemiLove whore, I may kill myself.
Wow !! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Not purple
I agree with you. Tara is funny and entertaining. And Dallas is boring as shit so she would definitely boost traffic...if I see another stupid ass threAD started by that FemiLove whore, I may kill myself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
There's never a dull moment when Tara's around !
You know, I thought broes said some shit to me first, but uhhh, upon further review, I guess not.

I fucked this thread up. Damn!!

My bad, Tara.

I know. I suck.

I owe you.

Fuck, man. I still blame broes...for being...his broes, self.
You know, I thought broes said some shit to me first, but uhhh, upon further review, I guess not.

I fucked this thread up. Damn!!

My bad, Tara.

I know. I suck.

I owe you.

Fuck, man. I still blame broes...for being...his broes, self. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Don't worry; he will.