Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Very Good but I think it's an imposter. Shayla would be drinking Stella. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Shayla drinks anything with alcohol. You know that...
Very Good but I think it's an imposter. Shayla would be drinking Stella. Originally Posted by canuckvic
Stella, Smella.... I bet she'll drink anything... Canadian!
For Canadian guys life is pretty simple and this shirt pretty much tells our story; Hockey, beaver and beer(depending on the night, they will play out in different sequences);

Shayla drinks anything with alcohol. You know that... Originally Posted by Shayla
True and been known to take in a few of these too;

This is a more accurate depiction of me today.
Originally Posted by Shayla

I know some guys who'd hit that! But it would have made less of an impression on SL if I showed up at his door with you looking like that LOLOL.
Now, Shayla is the real deal. We will have so much fun! Enjoii yourself sexy.
I know some guys who'd hit that! But it would have made less of an impression on SL if I showed up at his door with you looking like that LOLOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
I've always said the ladies I like the best are the ones that show up!
Yes showing 'up'is always helpful. It just ain't the same thing to use your five-fingered friend, turn out the lights, light the candles, and pretend it's me or Shayla :P
Yes showing 'up'is always helpful. It just ain't the same thing to use your five-fingered friend, turn out the lights, light the candles, and pretend it's me or Shayla :P Originally Posted by alluringava
I only have four fingers and a thumb on each hand!
yer sayin' yer a squirrel? eye thought you were a beaver?

No, no, that's the beaver!
Nice piece of tail!!
yer sayin' yer a squirrel? eye thought you were a beaver?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She's saying she's like a squirrel, Just Tryin' To Get a Nutt, but then she passed and went for some R&R with, ahem, a puff and liqour.

She's a freak, out here trying to get a Nutt like most freaks do! It's not easy being Shayla. So sometimes some w_ _ _ will do! When we meet, I'll give her some nice R&R with my DICK massage . Yes I said it!

No, she's NOT a beaver, she has some GOOD, GOOD, Beaver!!! We need the Beaver pics back!
Shayla drinks anything with alcohol. You know that... Originally Posted by Shayla
And starts talking in the third person when she dose.