Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

It's point-able, not bannable.

Topic, Dorthy was singled out of several who disregarded staff instructions, pointed, then subsequently banned. She was told to stop trolling and the issue of racial comments seems to be focus of the "trolling." Many, including KL, agree that Cuban on Tuesdays was not a racist comment.

He revealed festivals of her ban and infraction, and in turn another moderator-type gave us a modest peek behind the curtain which informed us that others who were warned were not pointed even when they too disregarded his instructions to stay on topic.

In addition, the warning given to stop trolling was not enforceable and and not representative of the owners intention for free-flowing community participation between adults who should be able to lick their own wounds and move on. This is not a daycare.

Furthermore, NYr should have been more patient if he were looking for an opportunity to point Dorthy. He could have done so with full backing of the guidelines. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Boo fucking Hoo....a moderator was not fair in your opinion.

You keep missing the point that Dorthy brought her shit stirring ass to another city when she was chocked full of points already.

She should have been banned for that ignorance alone.

What was your point to this thread?

Dorthy was not going to get her banned reduced.

Do you think the Mod was shamed by your thread?
If I have to, I will. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If you say it 27 more times and not a fucking thing happens, please tell us what you were looking to accomplish?
It seems the OP believes that by repeatedly belaboring the ancient details around her friend's banishment, she can rally the white knights to provide enough pressure and influence to reverse the ban so they can resume doubles trolling from Houston. Its obviously not happening so there's nothing left to talk about.
... Do you think the Mod was shamed by your thread? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
I expect every mod on ECCIE knows of this thread. I'll guess each of them has zero wish to have a similar thread created for them.

So, yeah, it's been effective. More so than anything you'll ever post.
heh
Seriously this thread has been going on for almost two months.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2016, 12:59 PM
Seriously this thread has been going on for almost two months. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
It's been a waste of time from the get go, nothing has or will change, it did serve a purpose of members fighting back and forth over "what's right" in their heads lol
It's been a waste of time from the get go, nothing has or will change, it did serve a purpose of members fighting back and forth over "what's right" in their heads lol Originally Posted by BLM69
For those people who just wanna bitch and complain on the board and NOT get their fuck on
I expect every mod on ECCIE knows of this thread. I'll guess each of them has zero wish to have a similar thread created for them.

So, yeah, it's been effective. More so than anything you'll ever post. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Boy Dorothy sure showed these Dallas Mods!

What worthy cause will Yummy next want to sacrifice Dorothy for the good of the community!

Tell us Yummy, which Mod is next? Who will DM get banned by next?
Dorfy ain't the prettiest gal around but her creampie specials for $150 are a bargain. If you get her within a week of rent being due it's only $100.
So which part of "I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis" you still have any lingering doubt? Originally Posted by andymarksman
No I did not get pointed. No I will not be banned. Yes I still think you are bat shit crazy I just thought mental psychosis sounded more professional... after all, I try to have a little class.

How about yourself? Did you get pointed for your little Kristallnacht post? II'm still wondering what did you mean by the comment..

Warten fur Ihr Sonderangebot auf Glas dieser kommende November, Fraulein.

Translation:
Wait for your special offer on glass this coming November , Miss .

The only thing that could mean sure does sound evil and sinister... who was the Fraulein you were speaking to?

I get it, you are just real casual with Nazism. You think it happened a long time ago, no one cares? You can joke about it now?

I've experienced it first hand. Nowhere near as bad as what people suffered in the Hitler era... but bad enough to scare and shock me and never look at the world the same again. If you wonder what my vendetta is. I've never felt as sick and as dismayed as I felt when it happened to me. It was neo-Nazis. Skinheads whatever... I don't want to talk about it. So... feeling as strongly as I do... I think you owe the community an apology for that post. I'm not going to leave you alone until you do. Hate me all you want. I'm used to it.

Staff showed that they took a strong stand against racism with Dorthy. Why the double standard when it comes to letting you and your buddies post Nazi crap all over eccie? No this is not an isolated incident but I've held my tongue with you until I saw the apparant double standards on this board as to who and what is considered racist. You didn't get in any trouble. So I guess it's my job to make sure you know that there is consequences even if it's just having to listen to me bitch. It's a free country. You are allowed to post your distasteful things you post and I'm allowed to express just how distateful I think you are. Anybody who thinks that they are in the right and there's nothing wrong with what you posted... has a few screws loose. IJS.
Soooooooooooooooooo.... religious belief (Jewish) = Race?

I'm gonna wait on the answer to this one
So which part of "I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis" you still have any lingering doubt? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Oh, get over it. It's the same as saying someone's crazy. People say it all the time on here.

It seems the OP believes that by repeatedly belaboring the ancient details around her friend's banishment, she can rally the white knights to provide enough pressure and influence to reverse the ban so they can resume doubles trolling from Houston. Its obviously not happening so there's nothing left to talk about. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Oh sure there is. Bobby's made the scene - again.

And, is that what you really think is going on/is the purpose?

Dorfy ain't the prettiest gal around but her creampie specials for $150 are a bargain. If you get her within a week of rent being due it's only $100. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
So, you think DM not being around is a safe time to say things like this? No, it just makes you look like a little man. It makes you look like the kind of dude that fuck another guy in the ass and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. Then, after that bit of business you go kick a dog. Right before you bring your shit covered dick back to the wifey. Dude, at least tell her you're on the down low. SMDH at dudes like you. How rude. Like for real. No woman wants shit-tipped dick in their bed.
Boo fucking Hoo....a moderator was not fair in your opinion.

You keep missing the point that Dorthy brought her shit stirring ass to another city when she was chocked full of points already.

She should have been banned for that ignorance alone.

What was your point to this thread?

Dorthy was not going to get her banned reduced.

Do you think the Mod was shamed by your thread? Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Yes, I think he mod was "shamed" as you put it. Oh, and BTW, I, and I'd be surprised if everybody doesn't, know who you are Bobby. Aren't you banned?
Soooooooooooooooooo.... religious belief (Jewish) = Race?

I'm gonna wait on the answer to this one Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Science suggests it can be both. One can be of Jewish descent and not practice the faith. One can be of the Jewish faith and not be of Jewish descent (conversion, etc).

http://newobserveronline.com/race-or...es-identified/