Miss the good old days

miss those days met some great providers at the gtg/happyhours
The one I miss the most was Lotus. Real girl next door who was just awesome. I mean all we want is a decent provider who charges a fair price where it’s all about us (the client) and we come away with the same feeling Al Pacino’s character had in Scent Of A Woman. But I think those days are long gone.
I would second the idea and invite for a GTG with a group of providers and all. I remember those from the 80s and 90's.
I would assume that the idea of that kind of GTG is pretty much dead after the Cleveland incident...
i am unfamiliar with the cleveland incident. Can you share some of the basics? i may be the only one on here that doesnt know.
This refers to the Indys GTG that was raided by LE, in which PI and MalloryDoll (and possibly a few others, I don't recall) were arrested. That incident was basically the beginning of the end of Indys as we knew it, and probably the end of that type of GTG in this area for the foreseeable future.
She was great in every way, was my regular
This refers to the Indys GTG that was raided by LE, in which PI and MalloryDoll (and possibly a few others, I don't recall) were arrested. That incident was basically the beginning of the end of Indys as we knew it, and probably the end of that type of GTG in this area for the foreseeable future. Originally Posted by laserface
Two or three others were given arrest warrants but I don't think the police ever tracked them down.
This refers to the Indys GTG that was raided by LE, in which PI and MalloryDoll (and possibly a few others, I don't recall) were arrested. That incident was basically the beginning of the end of Indys as we knew it, and probably the end of that type of GTG in this area for the foreseeable future. Originally Posted by laserface
Is MalloryDoll Still around or is she another one thats gone for good?
Is MalloryDoll Still around or is she another one thats gone for good? Originally Posted by mulletman66

No idea, but I did see her about 3-4 years ago working a register at a local department store.
I would assume that the idea of that kind of GTG is pretty much dead after the Cleveland incident... Originally Posted by laserface
There were still unofficial GTG's up to the end of TOS' switch of control.

And there are still the occasional group lunches
This is gonna sound really stupid, so I am apologizing ahead of time…. But; How did they even conduct a raid? My understanding (which is sketch at best), is that for something in this hobby to be a charge it has to be caught in action, or the negotiation stage where money is discussed. So a bunch of folks hanging out at a bar is what? Intent to f**k? Ffs the ‘laws’ surrounding this hobby irritate the hell right out of me. On the other note, I never got to go to one of those and love the idea of a meet and greet. Problem is though, the quality of ladies we have now is nothing near what it was back then.
Da Gee men will get us!
Glad I missed all that.