WHORE!

I knew that was coming , or did I? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yes...you did
Don T , it's her HUGE black Dick. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Awww man, damn. That's terrifying. 'Scuse me while I slam the door on my head, try to get that image vaporized.
Don, it's on loan. No worries.
the BANNHAMMER fell hard on this thread. Wow. is right!
VibraMaxx
BANNED

4karlos
BANNED

later Bitches.
the BANNHAMMER fell hard on this thread. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Cool...and the thread is still open. That's awesome.
Are you nuts? LD going racial, my ass. That's for people who can't get attention any other way and - whatever else you want to say about LD - she's never at a loss for words, usually really funny words....chick's warped. In a good way. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Now coming from you, that's a helluva compliment. Thancks.
She's just grasping at straws at this point, I guess she's going to pull the bs okie doke on me like she did blowpop. Guess what? I'm not him.

Don, it's on loan. No worries. Originally Posted by notanewbie
You never return things in a timely manner. Just like my 2$hort cassette.

the BANNHAMMER fell hard on this thread. Wow. is right!

later Bitches. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Please don't say that, lest the whores get offended.

Haters Gon' Hate
LilMynx69

It would help me (and probably many others) in defining how to call you, if you clarified what are you: A provider or a Client?

You seem to be swinging too easily between bitch, whore and tourist, so It is about time that you decide what the fuck are you, so we can understand what the fuck you're doing here, besides lecturing everyone on almost every topic in this holly board. Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
I've explained myself, ad nauseam. I dare say, i have shared more about my private life and personal situation than 90% of the people here. You are free to utilize the search function.
I do think you were unnecessarily rude to me, something I think is undeserved. Let me know how that works for you...

xoxo,
LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'm sorry can you not respond because you're now banned...oops, my bad. Honestly, that was NOT my intent. However, I've literally put more of my personal life on the line here on ECCIE than most, and if someone is too lazy or too unincapable to look up my history, I don't feel it's my job to defend WHO I am or why I'm here.
that is what she told me last night at the palm after a very fine dinner that we played footsy under the table for better than an hour. I still don't know exactly how to define her other than a hell of a lady.

and Mynxy, next time..please do not leave marks. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'll be more careful with my marks next time. Again, MY BAD...xoxo

But who doesn't get carried away with a yummy 3 pound lobster?...ijs
I've explained myself, ad nauseam. I dare say, i have shared more about my private life and personal situation than 90% of the people here. You are free to utilize the search function. You may also click on my Username to access my profile.

So, you think I'm articulate and competent enough to decide I'm qualified to lecture on almost every topic here? Thank you for the compliment, I pride myself on my research abilities as well as being well-versed on numerous topics of interest.

What I don't need to decide is "what the fuck I am," I'm well aware of exactly WHAT and WHO I am. I'm it's pretty darn fabulous.

So, are you saying I'm not welcome here? If so, please let me know how you came to that conclusion.

I do think you were unnecessarily rude to me, something I think is undeserved. Let me know how that works for you...

xoxo,
LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'm sorry can you not respond because you're now banned...oops, my bad. Honestly, that was NOT my intent. However, I've literally put more of my personal life on the line here on ECCIE than most, and if someone is too lazy or too unincapable to look up my history, I don't feel it's my job to defend WHO I am or why I'm here. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Indeed Mynx! It took me all of an afternoon to get to know you. And that which I don't know... Hmmmmm

I think Asshat would do better learning about the mating habits of the Rough Faced Shag (yea it's a real bird) before trying to earn his wings here.
LilMynx69 It is not up to me to decide if you're welcome or not in this board. Thanks for the flattery anywways. I simply like to know who's who and when it comes to this board it is very simple. Provider or client. The in betweens is too fishy and slippery Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
I'll respond to you even though you're now banned, you could have done what many many other people have done here...Pm'd me and simply asked about my story. I would have been very open with you. Or, you could have simply searched my posts. If you were too lazy or incapable of reading more than 10 lines of text, you could have simply read the threads I started. All the info is there. No need for, well, simply put, being a rude nasty jerk, in my opinion.

If you come back, I'm happy to answer your question if you ask them nicely. I've never been quiet about my situation or agenda or why I'm here. I simply don't choose to bore people with my situation or hijack every thread by inserting my personal beliefs.
Really???

How Ironic... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh, my super hot DeD...you SLAY me with your wit...thank you. God, I love the guys here who have a big brain and sharp wit.

Rawrrrrrr
Indeed Mynx! It took me all of an afternoon to get to know you. And that which I don't know... Hmmmmm

I think Asshat would do better learning about the mating habits of the Rough Faced Shag (yea it's a real bird) before trying to earn his wings here. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Well...he's banned now, so I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but thank you Captain Hook. I'm driving to the Red Stick tomorrow, wish I was staying long enough to meet up. ;-(
Well...he's banned now, so I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but thank you Captain Hook. I'm driving to the Red Stick tomorrow, wish I was staying long enough to meet up. ;-( Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That's ok, I'll be in The Woodlands for a weekend next month.
Oh and since I have inserted myself into this thread, I guess I should add my opinion to the subject matter.

I think the term "whore", in its more modern interpretation, represents a more villainous, or evil label. Such as the angry housewife tagging a paramours car with the word "whore" after discovering her husband was unfaithful. Religion may have had something to do with it. "The whore of Babylon".
That's ok, I'll be in The Woodlands for a weekend next month. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Come hither...