Corona virus impact on clubs?

Hopefully DF\W won't use this to move to a hands-off or "air dance" policy like a lot of other cities I've visited in the past. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Serious question. I don't usually use the slash in DFW, but is it there or is it D/FW? Just an ear wit I can't get rid of lol
Anyone still doing the private forum? I'm a dancer needing to work Very Bad! I've been out of work for a month now and this is insane!
I have a private forum at my house. Send me a PM.
Serious question. I don't usually use the slash in DFW, but is it there or is it D/FW? Just an ear wit I can't get rid of lol Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42

I think technically speaking it's Dallas-Fort Worth. So it should be D-FW?
Actually, Ft Worth-Dallas makes more sense to me. But then again, I live in Tarrant county and hate being the red headed stepchild to dallas🤨😁
Actually, Ft Worth-Dallas makes more sense to me. But then again, I live in Tarrant county and hate being the red headed stepchild to dallas���� Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Well, Wikipedia says this:
"The Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, officially designated Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget..."
But, I couldn't actually verify this by following the references so I'm not positive about this. Also, the footnote points out that it's often written in many different ways. I think many people may use DFW partly because that's the designator for the big airport, plus it's just more convenient (IMHO).

More to the point of this thread:
Hopefully DF\W won't use this to move to a hands-off or "air dance" policy like a lot of other cities I've visited in the past. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Isn't that actually the law anyway? I looked for this, too, but couldn't find the relevant ordinance or law. Yeah, I know that pretty much everyone ignores it almost all of the time, but I'm fairly sure that this has been the law for a long time. Maybe someone who knows where to find it can chime in to verify whether that's right or wrong.
Texas needs to do like Florida and make Wrestling an essential business

Then have stripper vs. Customer wrestling

Who would you wrestle.

Isn't that actually the law anyway? I looked for this, too, but couldn't find the relevant ordinance or law. Yeah, I know that pretty much everyone ignores it almost all of the time, but I'm fairly sure that this has been the law for a long time. Maybe someone who knows where to find it can chime in to verify whether that's right or wrong. Originally Posted by billw1032
it's only the law in Arlington..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2709677

Dallas and Fort Worth would not lower themselves to enact such a rule.. Liquor taxes are too important. 6 Flags, wet and wild, Cowboys and Rangers fund Arlington, the city can afford to be stuck up.
Love the DFW responses. Also holding private forums in my house which are no fun. Could also do one at a local hotel with points for the right girl! Lol
it's only the law in Arlington..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2709677

Dallas and Fort Worth would not lower themselves to enact such a rule.. Liquor taxes are too important. 6 Flags, wet and wild, Cowboys and Rangers fund Arlington, the city can afford to be stuck up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dont you mean Arlington taxpayers fund the Cowboys and Rangers. lol
Shayla or Claudia from BDD can put a hammer lock on me any day!
Didn't all the Arlington clubs close? I use to work around Six Flag and can see a lot of business in buildings that would totally be a club.
Didn't all the Arlington clubs close? Originally Posted by pathfinder420
yes and no.. that one south of 30, east of 360.. forget the name.. Latin club.. was open recently, I don't think they closed.

but they are non-topless within 6 feet, and can't step off the stage topless.. which basically disqualifies them as a strip club to me.
yes and no.. that one south of 30, east of 360.. forget the name.. Latin club.. was open recently, I don't think they closed.

but they are non-topless within 6 feet, and can't step off the stage topless.. which basically disqualifies them as a strip club to me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think it’s CL-Arlington.
Yes. It is already the law. No contact when a customer and Dancer once the girls top comes off. Been that way for a very long time. I remember Dallas trying to enforce it one time and that lasted about two weeks. There are a lot of other things on the books as well like one foot has to stay on the floor. They cannot be on their hands and knees on the stage. And so on. These things only get enforced as an excuse for the cops to go after someone. Or maybe when they're not getting paid enough.