WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

/QUOTE]

Here is no stones the idiot nut nuzzler burrowing his brown nose into chicken dick's ass again. Welcome you little twerp, wondered if you mother would let you back on the computer today so you can make a ass of yourself again. Fucking hillbilly. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
who couldn't even construct his own insult.
Had to steal ideas from other members
can't spell,
posts resemble the workings of a special needs person

I posted in another thread TODAY, my mother is dead, so your mind is very very weak on comprehension

[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me . I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick.
LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You remain the poster child for adult illiteracy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the Neanderthal man who does everything you just posted

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1

.. "infection will out"!!

You are a sad specimen of .... whatever you are.

^^^^^Pretty close ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick. [/QUOTE]

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY

You remain the poster child for adult illiteracy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO

+1

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST Don't reply to mine idiot.

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY Of course not hillbilly.

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT [COLOR=Then you are on the right getting the meat from chicken dick hankering.

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick. [/QUOTE]

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you?

[/QUOTE]

Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.
It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST Don't reply to mine idiot. WHO IS STALKING WHO?

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY Of course not hillbilly. CAN YOU PROVE YOU PASSED THE 3RD GRADE?

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT [COLOR=Then you are on the right getting the meat from chicken dick hankering.WRONG AGAIN

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you? I AM NOT THE ONE BEING MENTALLY CHALLANGED

[/QUOTE]

Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.[/QUOTE]

I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY
I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you? I AM NOT THE ONE BEING MENTALLY CHALLANGED That is funny hillbilly. By the by it is challenged Mr MS holder.

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.[/QUOTE]

I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY[/QUOTE]

That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you.
Yes boys, we are laughing ay your childish ways. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose posts are written in childish, grade school English.
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose posts are written in childish, grade school English. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Says the DAOTY winner 2014-2015 chicken dick hankering. Wear it proudly learn how to spell, and construct a sentence.
Says the DAOTY winner 2014-2015, chicken dick hankering. Wear it proudly learn how to spell, and construct a sentence. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a special kind of stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Who is EKIM, IBOuting?
Who is IBOuting, AssupLiar?
You're a special kind of stupid, ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are so fucking stupid that you will hijack your own threads chicken dick the DAOTY winner. That is a special kind of stupid, chicken dick!!!
Who is EKIM, IBOuting? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is IBOuting, AssupLiar? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The insinuation in the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post is that there is something more about the handle that he wishes to reveal by drawing extraordinary attention to it.

You are so fucking stupid that you will hijack your own threads chicken dick the DAOTY winner. That is a special kind of stupid, chicken dick!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still riding the short bus to school, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this poll closes tomorrow, so it's good to see your hi-jacking is bumping it to the top of the forum at regular intervals.
Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY[/QUOTE]

That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you.[/QUOTE]

WHY DON'T YOU DO A POLL? IT WOULD TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU

You're a special kind of stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HERE IS A PIC JUST FOR THOSE WORDS
The insinuation in the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post is that there is something more about the handle that he wishes to reveal by drawing extraordinary attention to it.

You're still riding the short bus to school, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this poll closes tomorrow, so it's good to see your hi-jacking is bumping it to the top of the forum at regular intervals.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Arguing with WR is as stupid as responding to a cartoon for two months chicken dick. You aren't very quick on the uptake. But it is your life..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are so fucking stupid that you will hijack your own threads chicken dick the DAOTY winner. That is a special kind of stupid, chicken dick!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here is when you hijacked your own thread stupid fuck. Don't try blaming me when I just gave you the truth. Your addiction for having the last word speaks volumes about you little man. Good luck in the future chicken dyke.