My fake review needs to be taken down.

I have plenty of ladies on my list. Drama like your review that you went ape white over is one reason I don't do them. You've spun totally out of control over 1 review.... No thanks. Originally Posted by pfmtony

It wasn't the no review, I have another one I didn't even blink about. I was pissed off because I told my version of the facts and was met with nothing but opposition. His whole lynching mob came to his aide and everyone else ran with it pitchforks and all. So I did what any cornered creature does and I struck back. All I'm saying is talking shit to me is like poking a shedding 8' Rattle Snake with a toothpick.
Well...I read through all 6 pages, quite an interesting read for 2am
  • L.A.
  • 09-22-2013, 05:33 AM
Ok...for once I'll say something semi-serious.

Kaysie you are new and have had some mixed reviews. You obviously cared enough about 1 of them to make a post in co-ed even knowing there would be some backlash. That's fine...you knew it was coming, you said so yourself. Take your lumps on this post, remind us you're young and new, and then provide some great sessions and ask for some honest reviews of those great sessions.

Now the biggest problem is that you have Lana and Kitty supporting you.
This really has nothing to do with either of them yet they have entered the fray. If for one second you think their public support is to help you then you're younger and more naïve than I thought.
The two of them have been involved in some of the most drama filled issues EVER. Ever since Lana's issue she has been on a rampage. Angry confrontational post after post after post after post. There are providers on here that can help you, will go to bat for you, can be good mentors and friends.

Ask yourself if Lana is really trying to help you. We already know the answer.

Now my post is actually meant to help out a new provider can Lana or Kitty say the same?

And yes Lana...I'm hiding behind a keyboard...it's easier to post messages on the board that way and I went to the gym yesterday
Ok...for once I'll say something semi-serious.

Kaysie you are new and have had some mixed reviews. You obviously cared enough about 1 of them to make a post in co-ed even knowing there would be some backlash. That's fine...you knew it was coming, you said so yourself. Take your lumps on this post, remind us you're young and new, and then provide some great sessions and ask for some honest reviews of those great sessions.

Now the biggest problem is that you have Lana and Kitty supporting you.
This really has nothing to do with either of them yet they have entered the fray. If for one second you think their public support is to help you then you're younger and more naïve than I thought.
The two of them have been involved in some of the most drama filled issues EVER. Ever since Lana's issue she has been on a rampage. Angry confrontational post after post after post after post. There are providers on here that can help you, will go to bat for you, can be good mentors and friends.

Ask yourself if Lana is really trying to help you. We already know the answer.

Now my post is actually meant to help out a new provider can Lana or Kitty say the same?

And yes Lana...I'm hiding behind a keyboard...it's easier to post messages on the board that way and I went to the gym yesterday's
. Originally Posted by L.A.
All I have done here is stop the trash talkers ... I have been on somewhat of a rampage, and will try to calm myself down but I am tired of seeing the same group of people instigate and create drama, yet no one ever confronts them. I had one incident and it was blown up w lies by gcb,prp, and the rest of his goons. The rest of you followed suite. Read the posts and you will see I was being attacked and faught back blow for blow. The thread I created had nothing to do with gcb,or prp but no one bashed them for talking shit(every step of the way) ... Because they were going along with the male agenda. Again this site is all political and is really ran behind the scenes by whoever is throwing around the most greenbacks, more like a popularity contest. Them Bs word and loyalty was sold so quick, they don't even know me, to be lending opinions about me ... But they knew Pvitt had cash to throw around, that was good enough for them and y'all. So go ahead and form friends here sweetie, just be careful snakes are known for ducking off in the grass ...

P.s. not all my posts since then have been confrontational ... Just the ones that involve douche bags talkin shit in the threads ...
This isn't high school anymore, you can't just deny it and be believed. If you want top dollar, you're going to have to work for it.

Girl in KC/Wichita got some bad reviews early off, she turned her attitude around and now has 50+ good reviews. I suggest you follow her example or get out.
This isn't high school anymore, you can't just deny it and be believed. If you want top dollar, you're going to have to work for it.

Girl in KC/Wichita got some bad reviews early off, she turned her attitude around and now has 50+ good reviews. I suggest you follow her example or get out. Originally Posted by Petruchio
Constructive criticism is always welcome in my book Petru Ty for the "light at the end of the tunnel".
lana,

Constructive critcism.... you can start by not having the aggressive and offensive avatar that you have today.... that's not the kind of GFE most guys are looking for....

what about a smile, boobs or a bubbly butt?
Better ?
Better ? Originally Posted by Lana_kane

Nice move with the picture Lana. I enjoy SOME drama but don't want to hate on anyone. I think very few people actually want to see someone not do well. I REALLY don't like seeing providers not do well unless they deserve it (stealing, etc).

As for the blow-by-blow with people on here - nobody ever really wins so it's best sometimes to let it just fade away and say fuck 'em. Remember though who you're fighting with - clients on here have nothing to lose really - they can easily start over with a new handle - providers are easy to point out when they do that and it's their livelihood. If they argue so much with you their never going to see you for business so it's just not worth it. I'd swear there are some guys on here that never see ladies but like to get their thrills from being on the boards and have nothing to lose by throwing gasoline on a fire.

Life is funny - we'll all fuck up a million times but the great thing is we get a million and one second chances.

Best of luck dear.
Better ? Originally Posted by Lana_kane
Much better!