Noah's Ark

Hey Ex-Nyer looking at an Alligator ad A Crocodile they are extremely similar n nearly aspect- they look a like- hunt same animals- kill in the same manner and according to you they probably came from the same ancestors- well if that's the case- explain why a Croc and an alligator can't cross breed? How could this be possible from an evolutionary standpoint- and how did they appear on different continents and please don't say they swam because Crocs and Gators could not possibly cross any of the seas.
Maybe there was dallis grass around Noah's area. Tebow knows the EPA should be declaring my yard as a Superfund site due to all the Roundup and other herbicides I have put on the dallis grass this year. The dallis cannot be killed. Its coming back thicker and stronger than before.
Maybe there was dallis grass around Noah's area. Tebow knows the EPA should be declaring my yard as a Superfund site due to all the Roundup and other herbicides I have put on the dallis grass this year. The dallis cannot be killed. Its coming back thicker and stronger than before. Originally Posted by pyramider
Again good point- you can throw some of the most lethal chemicals at grass and weeds and it will kill them for 4 or 5 months but they will re-grow. Flooding will only kill plants for a short time. Heck I am pretty sure Ex-Nyer is aware that sea-weeds exist and there are plants that grow beneath the sea- or in swamp lands.
Here's proof you are dumb and wrong: http://ceres.ca.gov/ceres/calweb/DU/...Habitats7.html

Clearly plants will re-grow after a flood- it floods somewhere in the world daily and that vegetation regrows. Heck do you own a yard? You ever use weed killer or pesticides? Doesn't the weed still come back? If it was simply to just flood gardens instead of using pesticides- don't you think more gardners would do that instead of buying pesticides? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're still any idiot.

Does this article or any other article say anything about a flood that covers the soil with salty water thousands of feet deep for months at a time?

No, I didn't think so. So this article doesn't mean shit.

When it flood "somewhere in the world daily" those floods last a few hours to maybe a couple of days. And the waters are mostly 10 feet deep of less.

that's not the same kind of flood as Noah, is it fool?
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I don't know nor does anyone else- the same question could arise as I just mentioned- if evolution were true what did the first species eat and how did they know what to eat.
Another inaccurate question decide to fool others.

The first species of what? Animal? Plants need only soil, air, water, and sunlight to thrive. So vegetation came first. The first bacteria feed on plants. Eventually single celled organisms became more complex multicell organisms and continued to eat plants. Nearly all of the early life was ocean-based. Eventually small species like snails and small sea creatures evolved and feed on the abundant plant life in the water and on the shore. And so the progression continued until vegetation covred the earth and larger animals evolved.
Bullshit-
For evolution to be true- every animal must have appeared in it's adult form- most animals in the wild could not possibly survive without their parents protection or nourishment.
Please explain that stupid statement. All animals first appeared as adults? No, sorry, that is what the Bible says, NOT science. Read what I wrote above about how life evolved. Once again, you make a patently false statement and build you arguments on that.
You are no expert so I am not reading shit you said- or do you mean shit you copied and pasted from your atheist websites? So they appeared as adults-huh- so if Chickens hatch from eggs- how does it appear as a full grown adult overnight? So if t weren't created did it just magically come together like a transformer or was there nothing on the ground and than all of sudden particles started coming together? If you believe that than you are dumber than dirt. How long did that process take place? Was it a leg first- than the body forms- then the heart forms- please explain how the first adult species formed? Also if it formed as an adult- what part does the sperm and egg play? I thought living species could only form from the result of a sperm and egg- but you said it just formed out of nowhere?????

So again what did the first lion eat? There was no 'FIRST" lion. Lions evolved slowly from other feline species that were similar to lions. They ate whatever animals their predecessor felines ate.

Ok- what did it evolve from- the Saber tooth tiger? How does it slowly evolve? Tell me point blank what predecessor it came from and get your head out of your ass and tell me what predecessor it came from. So I assume the Cheetah, tiger, leopard, cougar, and jaguar came from the same predecessor-?

Did evolve as a lion cub- if it did it wouldn't last long- did it evolve as a full grown lion?
Single animals don't evolve, shit-for-brains. Evolution occurs between generations. Each generation is born as an infant, grow to an adult, and has offspring. The offspring may have small genetic mutations that make them slightly different from their parents. Good mutations that make the animal better able to adapt to certain conditions are successfully passed on to the next generation more often than bad mutations. It is amazing how ignorant you are of evolution and yet you presume to lecture the rest of us on why it is false and the bible is right.

If so how did it know it was suppose to hunt and eat other animals to survive? How did the giraffe and antelope know it was suppose to eat branches and grass?
See above. They were not born as adults. There was no first animal of any species. Each infant knew what to eat the same way an infant lion or infant giraffe today knows what to eat. Instinct combined with watching its parents hunt or forage.

It's far more logical that these creatures were designed.
No, its not. "Designed" is what you fall back on when you have given up trying to figure out the scientific explanation.

In Zoologist will admit that all animals are not designed equally. A lion can't survive by eating grass- where as a cow or antelope can- hyenas and alligators intestines are so acidic it can easily dissolve bones.
Yes, those animals all evolved differently. That is how you explain that.

Also, speaking of eating- elephants in the wild typically have to eat up to 600lbs a day- A Brontosaurus is 10 times the size of an elephant- can you imagine how much food it would have to eat- how was it able to keep up that pace?
Have you seen this size of the forests and grasslands that cover the earth? It takes hours just to fly across the Amazon rain forest. And they were even bigger before mankind came on the scene. There was plenty of vegetation on the earth to support dinosaurs, just like there is plenty of vegetatio to support elephants today. You seem to forget the other sides of the equation. It isn't just the size of an individual animal that counts. It is the size of the population that counts. If the herds of brontosauruses are only in the tens of thousands (not trillions, like ants), then it doesn't matter if each one eats a ton of vegetation each day.

I laugh when people ask absurd questions like Ex-Nyer when in reality if you believe 100% in the evolution theory it has far more holes than the bible. Ex-Nyer can't even tell me which came first the male or female of the species? Neither. Read above. And how does an "accident" amazingly is able to create so many species in pairs that amazingly have the right tools and chemicals to reproduce? False statement. Read above. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I noticed you stopped posting answers in blue halfway through when you got to this quote of mine:
------------------------------
"Single animals don't evolve, shit-for-brains. Evolution occurs between generations. Each generation is born as an infant, grows to an adult, and has offspring. The offspring may have small genetic mutations that make them slightly different from their parents. Good mutations that make the animal better able to adapt to certain conditions are successfully passed on to the next generation more often than bad mutations. It is amazing how ignorant you are of evolution and yet you presume to lecture the rest of us on why it is false and the bible is right."
--------------------------------
I guess you stopped posting answers after that because you realized how utterly asinine your idea was that there was a "first" animals that had to be born as adults in order to know what to eat.

I'll take that as an admission that you now realize that your misdescribed evolution - which occurs between generations, NOT during the life of a single animal. So, ALL of your arguments above are WRONG.
Hey Ex-Nyer looking at an Alligator ad A Crocodile they are extremely similar n nearly aspect- they look a like- hunt same animals- kill in the same manner and according to you they probably came from the same ancestors- well if that's the case- explain why a Croc and an alligator can't cross breed? How could this be possible from an evolutionary standpoint- and how did they appear on different continents and please don't say they swam because Crocs and Gators could not possibly cross any of the seas. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
They cannot cross breed because they are different species. Despite superficial similarities, there DNA is different enough that they cannot reproduce. What is that so had to understand? Parakeets and robins cannot breed either. Neither can a hippo and an elephant. Did you not take ANY biology course in high school?

Also, how do you know they cannot cross any of the seas? Post a link.

Also, millions of years ago during Ice Ages, the seas were much lower and there were land bridges between land masses that do not exist today, such as the Bering Sea.

And 10s of millions of years ago, the worlds land masses were all part of ONE continent called Pangea. You might want to try reading about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sn...fossil_map.gif

It runs out that similar fossils found on multiple continents offer proof that the land masses were all connected at one time.

Even after they split up, the seas between them were shallow and filled with islands before the oceans finally sank deep enough to form the Atlantic. The ancestors of gator and crocs were able to move between the islands.

Again good point- you can throw some of the most lethal chemicals at grass and weeds and it will kill them for 4 or 5 months but they will re-grow. Flooding will only kill plants for a short time. Heck I am pretty sure Ex-Nyer is aware that sea-weeds exist and there are plants that grow beneath the sea- or in swamp lands. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So cows grazed on seaweed? Is that your new BS answer?

Flooding will kill plants for only a short time? It took MONTHS for the water to recede and it would take months for the first few bushes and shrubs to grow back. I have no idea how grass would regrow on soil that is soaked in salt. Neither do you.

Meanwhile, all of the pairs of animals are starving to death while they wait months for grass to come back in little patches the first year, then slightly bigger patches the next year, and then bigger still in the third year.

How about this for a common sense answer: The story of Noah is a made-up fable that is every bit as fact-based as the story of Rapunzel.

Why do you fight the blindingly obvious and make a fool of yourself by trying to say the story of Noah actually happened?

Why would you worship a psychopath God that drowned everyone on the face of the earth - including little children - expect for the handful of people on the Ark?
Maybe there was dallis grass around Noah's area. Tebow knows the EPA should be declaring my yard as a Superfund site due to all the Roundup and other herbicides I have put on the dallis grass this year. The dallis cannot be killed. Its coming back thicker and stronger than before. Originally Posted by pyramider
Try cutting of all sunlight and submerge it in salt water for 6 months.

Then let's see if it comes back.

Then let's see if it comes back. Originally Posted by ExNYer
your yard might look like shit, but that will probably work.

Let's see if we can get some good tidal surge out of the next tropical storm.

Last time I checked (About 30 minutes ago) there is little
salt content in rain water, but some amazing life reinforcing
properties.
Last time I checked (About 30 minutes ago) there is little
salt content in rain water, but some amazing life reinforcing
properties. Originally Posted by bojulay
As I pointed out previously, if the flood covered the world, ALL of the water on the planet would be mixed together. So salt water would spread EVERYWHERE.

The salt content of the rain drops don't matter. The salt content of the newly risen oceans does matter.

Also, since we are on the topic, if Noah's flood covered the earth in thousands of feet of water, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE WATER?

Where did it recede to?

Once again, no answer, right?

At least not a scientific one.

You are stuck with saying "God made the excess water disappear". Thousands and thousands of feet of it.
As I pointed out previously, if the flood covered the world, ALL of the water on the planet would be mixed together. So salt water would spread EVERYWHERE.

The salt content of the rain drops don't matter. The salt content of the newly risen oceans does matter.

Also, since we are on the topic, if Noah's flood covered the earth in thousands of feet of water, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE WATER?

Where did it recede to?

Once again, no answer, right?

At least not a scientific one.

You are stuck with saying "God made the excess water disappear". Thousands and thousands of feet of it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ex-Nyer what happen to the water when Katrina hit or a Tsunami- it recedes- dries up etc- here's a question for you: Give me an example of how it's possible for an animal to turn into another species if Chromosones are fixed:

There is no scientific evidence that a species can change the number of chromosomes within the DNA. The chromosome count within each species is fixed. This is the reason a male from one species cannot mate successfully with a female of another species. Man could not evolve from a monkey. Each species is locked into its chromosome count that cannot change. If an animal developed an extra chromosome or lost a chromosome because of some deformity, it could not successfully mate. The defect could not be passed along to the next generation. Evolving a new species is scientifically impossible. Evolutionists prove that getting a college education does not impart wisdom.
how is "thousands of feet of water" that covers the entire earth ...the same thing as Katrina flooding a part of the Gulf Coast?