Justice Sonia Sotomayor delays health law's birth control mandate

• FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 09:23 AM
LL is this location on ether
65 ... you are making the point (IMO) of ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT ....

..... If you have a roof leak, you don't tear down the house and build a new one.

..... If you need an AC compressor, you don't trade in your car for a new one.

Obaminable, Nancy, and Harry ... are not concerned about "that woman" ....

.... they want to nationalize health insurance and health care. Period.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
The bottom line is "that woman" can now get health insurance because of the ACA. In the old system she was denied health insurance because of her pre-existing condition. Harry Reid does want a single payer system. The ACA is not a single payer system. Health insurance companies are collecting premiums and paying out claims, not the Federal Government. The citizen who is insured goes through the health insurance company.
LL is this location on ether Originally Posted by FU_CC
You will have to ask YouRong ... as to whether Nau's ENFIELD Drugs .....

.. serves EITHER ..... they certainly serve something with their hamburgers ....

(That's what he eats there thinking he is eating in the "middle of Clarksville"!)
you're a moron ... I already proved your Nau's is in Clarksville ,...Nau's isn't in the historic district of Clarksville, but its definitely in Clarksville ... FACT

did I mention you're a MORON ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You could prove your ass was attached.

"Nau's isn't in the historic district of Clarksville, but its definitely in Clarksville ... FACT"!

That's why it is named ..

.......... "Nau's ENFIELD Drug"!

Because it's in "Clarksville"?????????

And you call me a "MORON"

Do you have a clue as to how the "historic district of Clarksville" was established?

Let me answer it for you .... NO!

If CC wants to know the "relevance" ... it is that you guys just make up shit to prove a point!

And then you make up shit to try to discredit those who point out your bullshit ......

OVER A VERIFIED, RECORDED, AND VETTED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:

in the Official Property Records of the City of Austin...
http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

When you are VFR to you follow the advertisements of REALTORS ...

........... or the FAA vfrcharts?

I'm Just Asking!
The bottom line is "that woman" can now get health insurance because of the ACA. Originally Posted by flghtr65
So how many BILLIONS or TRIILLIONS of dollars are the taxpayers going to have to spend to make sure ....

............ "that woman" gets health insurance coverage?
  • FU_CC
  • 01-05-2014, 05:32 AM
You will have to ask YouRong ... as to whether Nau's ENFIELD Drugs .....

.. serves EITHER ..... they certainly serve something with their hamburgers ....

(That's what he eats there thinking he is eating in the "middle of Clarksville"!) Originally Posted by LexusLover

"Nau's isn't in the historic district of Clarksville, but its definitely in Clarksville ... FACT"!

Do you have a clue as to how the "historic district of Clarksville" was established?

If CC wants to know the "relevance" ... it is that you guys just make up shit to prove a point!

And then you make up shit to try to discredit those who point out your bullshit ......

I'm Just Asking! Originally Posted by LexusLover
really, "are you friends with a monster under the bed"

UNITE TO STEAL makeup Lies, etc, etc
and the used of military weapon "JD post: to deal with someone like it(not human/Alien/android robot(artificial intelligent)/person from the future" ... JD would this be firing gov. employee FOR BEING STUPID .... AHAHAHA...
So how many BILLIONS or TRIILLIONS of dollars are the taxpayers going to have to spend to make sure ....

............ "that woman" gets health insurance coverage? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the ACA will insure an extra 25 million people and the estimated cost is 1.2 Trillion. The Bush prescription drug program to help seniors pay for their medications cost 800 billion. As far as entitlement spending goes, the programs are pretty close.
Here is how the WSJ summed up the Supreme Court case:

"This case is simply a raw assertion of state power directing the religious to follow orders. Thus ObamaCare forces women who have taken a vow of chastity and minister for the dying to implicate themselves in what they consider to be grave moral wrongs."

If the nuns choose to cancel their healthcare plan rather than comply, under Obamacare they will be subject to a $2.5 million fine. That's equal to over 1/3 of their budget! So it would put their nursing home/hospice out of business.

Way to go, Odumbo! Sic Big Brother on the nuns and toss their elderly patients out into the streets! All in the name of bringing us your libtard utopia!
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2014, 09:26 PM

its difficult for morons to understand ... try this

Swiss Avenue is a historical district in Dallas, North Park is a mall in Dallas, North Park isn't in the Swiss Av historical dist, both are in Dallas.

Good luck, its complicated. Take as much time as you need.

Holy shit. It can only imagine the veins sticking out if your forehead right now, LLIdiot.

what a classic meltdown!

I guess you need to tell everybody in Austin how you're right and they're wrong. Especially since you hung out in the Clarksville neighborhood before any if them were born!

Who knows why Nau's Enfield Drug is in Clarksville? You or them? Maybe they moved it to Clarksville from Enfield road just to oiss you off. If so, they succeeded!

what a fucking rube!
Take all this Clarksville shit and start another thread, will ya? The topic of this thread is about Obama harassing the Little Sisters of the Poor, remember?
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Take all this Clarksville shit and start another thread, will ya? The topic of this thread is about Obama harassing the Little Sisters of the Poor, remember? Originally Posted by lustylad
eat shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarksv...(Austin,_Texas)
I... try this Swiss Avenue is a historical district in Dallas, North Park is a mall in Dallas, North Park isn't in the Swiss Av historical dist, both are in Dallas.

Good luck, its complicated. Take as much time as you need. Originally Posted by CJ7
It obviously is difficult for you to comprehend ... so you must use ads instead of FAA charts.

Or is it that you just like to huff and puff with "avatars"?
Who knows why Nau's Enfield Drug is in Clarksville? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one. Because it is not. Just another one of YouRong fantasies that have plagued you.

Just like you have obtained health care coverage for you and your family from Obaminable.
The topic of this thread is about Obama harassing the Little Sisters of the Poor, remember? Originally Posted by lustylad
The relevance is the same "logic" that dreamed up Obaminable Care is the one that claims that a drug store on West Lynn in Austin, Texas, is in Clarksville, when the Official City of Austin Property and Tax Records show otherwise ....

none of them read (or understood) the story of the ""The Emperor's New Clothes"" !!!!

The can call this night-mare ... "The President's New Insurance"!!!!

They have to believe these lies and fantasies, because ... they don't want to admit being "Rong" all these years. So it's name calling, grabbing at straws, Bush-Bashing, and general denial.