Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

I'm not backing him you lying sack of caca. I am making fun of you chickenhawks that backed Bush but have turned to doves When a black man Iis in office. Why is that Mr Liar? Originally Posted by WTF
I figured you thought something along that line, Mr Self-Admitted Racist. Too bad it backfired and made you look even more stupid and buffoonish (which I didn't think possible but you proved me wrong).
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 06:56 PM
I figured you thought something along that line, Mr Self-Admitted Racist. Too bad it backfired and made you look even more stupid and buffoonish (which I didn't think possible but you proved me wrong). Originally Posted by gnadfly
Once again you are wrong...though I know you are racist it has nothing to do with you not backing Obama, on this issue, on this issue you are just a pure partisan hack. You'd oppose anything Obama proposed. T Martin was where you showed your pointy sheets...
So the many Democrats who don't back him are racist, partisan hacks too?

BTW, you are a documented self-admitted racist. I'm not. I even started a thread of Obama's valid accomplishments. I don't believe you even contributed to that thread.

Again, your reading comprehension and ability to draw conclusions need improvement, you moronic buffoon.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Most of the Democrats that do not support this so called war did not support the Iraq invasion.See we folks aren't hypocritical like you tea pots. You are the one with comprehension problems. Probably because of that white pointy sheet over your head. To summarize for the ignorant you do not support Barry in this invasion not because you are racist but because you are a typical partisan hack. That does not mean you aren't racist. .. just not on this topic.
Most of the Democrats that do not support this so called war did not support the Iraq invasion. Originally Posted by WTF
Prove it. I think you'll be surprised. Use Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 as your baseline.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Prove it. I think you'll be surprised. Use Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 as your baseline. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Suprise me twice...you do it and prove me wrong.
  • Doove
  • 09-09-2013, 04:11 AM
You, Doofus, said it here:

No, Doofus, you didn't say that, nor are you holding anybody's hand. So you better back away from the bottle and check again to see what you are 'holding' in your hand, Doofus.

BTW, now that you, Doofus, have diavowed the sincerity of your post @ #48, your follow-on remark @ post #54:

. . . shows you for the moronic, decliningtrollswithsadz hypocrite you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sarcasm escapes you.
Suprise me twice...you do it and prove me wrong. Originally Posted by WTF
Why? You walking around as a moronic racist buffoon amuses me and the rest of the board. WTF doesn't have the intellectual capability to be anything else.
Totally off topic but you guys remember during the election how Biden made this big deal about Romney starting a Syrian war if he were elected? That was the funniest clip they played this morning. I'd forgotten he said that. ROTFLMAO!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Why? You walking around as a moronic racist buffoon amuses me and the rest of the board. WTF doesn't have the intellectual capability to be anything else. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I take that as you not being able to prove that most Democrats that are against this war were for the Iraq war. Have you explained why you were for the Iraq war and not this one. I have explained why I was aganist both you lying hypocrite. At least Whirly had the ball to say he thought he wss wrong to support the invasion of Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Totally off topic but you guys remember during the election how Biden made this big deal about Romney starting a Syrian war if he were elected? That was the funniest clip they played this morning. I'd forgotten he said that. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
LK were you for the invasion of Iraq? You do realize that Israel wants us to bomb Syria.
LK were you for the invasion of Iraq? Originally Posted by WTF
Perhaps the more appropriate question would be, does LK even know the spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq even occurred.
Sarcasm escapes you. Originally Posted by Doove
Honesty escapes you, Doofus.

Now, Doofus, explain Odumbo's plan for securing Assad's WMD and to keep Assad's WMD from falling into the hands of radical jihadist rebels in Syria when Odumbo topples the Assad government.

• CJ7
  • 09-09-2013, 08:15 AM
So the many Democrats who don't back him are racist, partisan hacks too?

BTW, you are a documented self-admitted racist. I'm not. I even started a thread of Obama's valid accomplishments. I don't believe you even contributed to that thread.

Again, your reading comprehension and ability to draw conclusions need improvement, you moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly

just because you started a thread excludes your racist ass from the list .... I suppose your avatar is a pic of your dad eh?