For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

Herseys, Godiva, M & M's, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Nestle's, Dove choolate. All are good and different in some ways. Just as are these beautiful ladies... GenesisNicole(ATF), MzPrittiKitti(still waiting), Erotic Morgan, Lisa Lisa, Amaya Moore, Veronia Moore, BrittanyBigBooty, CaramelQtee Mila, Pleasure, Treasure69, Playful Jade. MAN, DAYuM all are so HOT! (If I lived in Dallas I would go broke) But GFE for me is like being a kid in a candy store and being able to let ur taste buds explode and explore. Trying each and every desired piece you find that suites your taste. So, with anything preference will be.... and as far as I can see it means more Herseys Kisses for me to enjoy. Originally Posted by Travelingbro

WoW! Thank you baby for the shout out! *wink*
I'm coming your way soon! Saddle up for me (hehehehe)

~Genesis Nicole~
Herseys, Godiva, M & M's, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Nestle's, Dove choolate. All are good and different in some ways. Just as are these beautiful ladies... GenesisNicole(ATF), MzPrittiKitti(still waiting), Erotic Morgan, Lisa Lisa, Amaya Moore, Veronia Moore, BrittanyBigBooty, CaramelQtee Mila, Pleasure, Treasure69, Playful Jade. MAN, DAYuM all are so HOT! (If I lived in Dallas I would go broke) But GFE for me is like being a kid in a candy store and being able to let ur taste buds explode and explore. Trying each and every desired piece you find that suites your taste. So, with anything preference will be.... and as far as I can see it means more Herseys Kisses for me to enjoy. Originally Posted by Travelingbro
Thanks darlin and if you are ever in Houston ill show you how sweet the candy is xoxo,MilaCarmel
Have been with black, brown, and white. My informal research does find less frequent GFE among ebony providers. I suspect this is the result of many ebonies trying to overcome society's placement of them at the bottom of the totem pole; by not stooping to the less sanitary practices that are the hallmark of GFE, they prove they are high class. But, oh brother, find an ebony babe who is comfortable in her own skin and watch out. No better time can be had than the sessions put on by Jacque Lynn!!!!
I haven't noticed a bit of difference. I notice some providers won't accept appointments from AA men. There must be a reason, but it escapes me. I'd find it hard, in more ways than one, to resist Lisa. Agree with Jasser, though, true GFE is very rare in the hobby. Of all the ladies I've seen only one or two actually gave what I consider to be a true GFE. But there's always the next one....
wow, i was skimming this thread and damn erotic morgan is hot. would love to add her to my list
I just love all women....but there are some providers that won't see black men and i wonder why??
I just love all women....but there are some providers that won't see black men and i wonder why?? Originally Posted by cowboy84
J/K
[ACCOUNT SECURITY IS A MUST!!!]
I've been with black women in my personal life, but not in the hobby. No reason other then it just hasnt happened yet.
WTF, Is Superkoby really Treasure69 who has Premium Access???
I have nothing to add to this thread.
I just wanted to make a special guest appearance.
Stay strong, sista girls!! Stay strong!

EroticMorgan, DAMN!!! Can a brotha MARRY ya ass or some'n??!! Sheeez!!!

WTF, Is Superkoby really Treasure69 who has Premium Access??? Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Either that or Superkoby is REALLY friendly....good catch copierguy
oh no that was my response as some of my close hobby friends on here know my computer was stolen and superkoby is a close friend of mine. I was using his computer and obviously forgot to log off his account. Clearly a mistake on my part. Thanks guys for catching that but that was me of course...lol! long weekend
  • OFF
  • 05-31-2010, 05:33 PM
WTF, Is Superkoby really Treasure69 who has Premium Access??? Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I know Treasure had her computer stolen some time ago and has had to use other people's computers so I am certain this was a simple goof. But if you make an appointment, make sure it is Treasure who opens the door. LOL

OFF :-)
I would never discriminate based on race. We are so fortunate, to have so many outstanding ladies who would like to see us. We should be grateful that we have an opportunity to see them. I just wish my short list was not turning into a long list.

As I make my way through different cities it surprises me that there a so many Caucasian men who have never had an intimate experience with a Chocolate/Ebony/Black woman. While some are chomping at the bit for an encounter, I've heard some of the following from others:

* Never had the opportunity

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women scare me sexually

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women are unapproachable

* Chocolate/Ebony/Black women are too aggressive

* I don't have anything in common with Chocolate/Ebony/Black women

I know that we are all entitled to our personal preferences and opinions, but sometimes the reasons/justifications make me wonder.

I'm curious to hear from both those who have not been with Chocolate/Ebony/Black women and those who have.
Originally Posted by BrittnanyBigBooty