What happened with the AD's ? Details are gone!

• S-Man
  • 01-10-2011, 05:23 PM
..or you guys could just look up the showcase or reviews

Still can't figure out what all the fuss is about... Originally Posted by Dannie
Several reviewers prefer folks to view ads to determine the rate they paid.
Well, that is no longer an option so I guess we will all have to adapt.
For those of you mumbling about the server being hosted in Canada... That doesn't matter.

Why? Because U.S. domain names (.net, .edu, .org, .com, .us) are under U.S. Government jurisdiction. ICE and other federal agencies are currently seizing domain names without due process.
..or you guys could just look up the showcase or reviews

Still can't figure out what all the fuss is about... Originally Posted by Dannie
Well, isn't it a bad case of irony and timing that showcases will be down for 4-5 days? That could mean a few less ringing phones this week. I plan to do my part to help out a local lady this week whose rates I already know.

Everybody should consider helping our great local providers this week. Of course, I'm greedy so I'll probably help more than one.
The policy still makes trying to see a new Provider much more difficult. The Providers I am already seeing, I already know the rates and services offered. But to see a new girl, unless she is paying attention and is being creative, it just got way too difficult.

We can't exactly negotiate a rate over the phone, she might think we were LE or something. And if she does not have clear links to her current rates, we don't actually know. Most of the P411 rates I have seen are different from the rates the same girls posted on eccie, usually less on eccie.

So, bottom line, now it's really up to the Providers to get creative and find ways to let us know the info we need. Or other sites like P411 will become the best way to Hobby.