Redefining Austin CoEd - SL and I were talking with Ricky and....

So what's the deal? Yes man, uneasy alliance? WTF Originally Posted by blowmypop23
It's more like I can't think of anything so let me just pull something out my ass!
I'm bored, you guys are boring me. Is that the new direction you are taking it?

It seems to me you're missing a key player or 2 to get this thing rolling.
It is not our job to entertain you. Go out and do that yourself.
It is not our job to entertain you. Go out and do that yourself. Originally Posted by Precious_b
There so needy some times!
It is not our job to entertain you. Go out and do that yourself. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It isn't your job to do shit!!! I'm addressing the Op and his little whipping boys. SL seems to have lost his edge but I know W get's it.
It isn't your job to do shit!!! I'm addressing the Op and his little whipping boys. SL seems to have lost his edge but I know W get's it. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Lost my edge? I'm here to have fun. Not secure a second handle to bra prick. I am who I am.
  • ztonk
  • 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
I don't know if I should be happy or worried that their "redefining Austin coed" effort has faltered....

z
LOL! I haven't seen this "Ricky" guy that was mentioned but it was suggested earlier that they might need help. I was referenced in it. I am not sure how I can help or even if I want to help.

For the sake of conversation since you are undecided though, what is it that would worry you if their efforts had faltered?
I don't know if I should be happy or worried that their "redefining Austin coed" effort has faltered....

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I'm sorry. Are you disappointed in me? What can I say. I was on vacation and I'm out of practice.

I'll see what I can do to step it up a few notches

Just in case you didn't notice though, FirePhoenix started 10 coed threADs in October with the last one being over a week ago after she got some very rapid attention from some of our friends around the state.

That's a start and Jade rose is rapidly getting put in her place as well.... got to deal with the ones that throw the most weight around 1st right?

z Originally Posted by ztonk

So Z do you just sit there in the strip club next to W as he bounces from one handle to the next or does he send you off to vip with a stripper while he does it?
Lost my edge? I'm here to have fun. Not secure a second handle to bra prick. I am who I am. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Common bra, I know you're better and brighter then that.

The second and third and 4th handle that would be the Ricks special
Common bra, I know you're better and brighter then that.

The second and third and 4th handle that would be the Ricks special Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I guess it's too early to start the christmas fundraiser/tax scam. Always funny though when you try to look impotent in coed.

carry on
  • ztonk
  • 10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
So Z do you just sit there in the strip club next to W as he bounces from one handle to the next or does he send you off to vip with a stripper while he does it? Originally Posted by blowmypop23
I haven't made any time to hang out at strip clubs in quite some time.

I amuse myself by watching members such as you attempt to show how knowledgeable, relevant, and important they are to the other self-appointed geniuses here. Thank you for another valuable contribution and the page view.

z