Provider attitudes... How important?

Yep!

I've found attitude, dependability, flexibility, and presentation to be critically important factors over my last decade of decadent delighting. As a BBW in her fifties, I'm obviously far left of what "mainstream" Hobbyists are looking for, but I have a cadre of longtime loyal regulars who enjoy carnal companionship over a quick roll in the hay, and manage to attract a few new Fancy fans on a continuing basis. If a narrow range of looks, age, and gymnastic acts were the end-all-be-all for every gentleman, I would have departed this pleasurable profession long ago. Thankfully,
variety seems to be the sensual spice of erotic life.

Sometimes the loveliest lady externally is hairy buttwart ugly inside, but if a fellow doesn't particularly mind a facade and only intends to spend 30 minutes to an hour or so engaged in amorous action, he is apt to overlook personality for pussy. Purrfectly understandable, and I don't compete with other providers on that basis, nor do I wish to.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy plies them with Irish Chihuahua snacks ...

a mile and six inches?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I can do 6" ... 1.3" at a time.

I believe a providers taint is very important and not just her attitude during your session. Her attitude when responding to your messages and text and TCB skills all matter. Looks matter as well but with proper research you already know you picked her for her taint. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Fixed it.
Fancy plies them with Irish Chihuahua snacks ...
Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually, many of my friendly frisky fellows BRING the Irish Chihuahuas snacks. Beast bribery, I say! (The reward system works with both providers AND puppies in getting them to do what you want. )