Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

So, did Eatkum the Inbred Chimp tell you to turn your head and cough, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here let me put up another emoticon chicken dick it turns you into a babbling idiot.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ha Ha - that's our pal Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!
Ha Ha - that's our pal chicken dick hankering the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ha Ha - that's our pal chicken dick hankering the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I think IBIdiot really LOVES emoticons. So much, in fact, that he's retaliating with crude cave drawings of the one thing he really loves ... Assholes and their squishy sweet end product.

Creepy dipshit.

I think IBIdiot really LOVES emoticons. So much, in fact, that he's retaliating with crude cave drawings of the one thing he really loves ... Assholes and their squishy sweet end product.

Creepy dipshit.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You might say "ass" more than anyone else in this forum, IBIdiot.

I wonder why... No I don't. You are one anally fixated dipshit. A classic coprophiliac in word and deed.

Dipshit.
You might say "ass" more than anyone else in this forum, IBIdiot.

I wonder why... No I don't. You are one anally fixated dipshit. A classic coprophiliac in word and deed.

Dipshit.
Figures.

I suppose the photoshop jizz is a welcome break from the repetitive verbal diarrhea!

Keep them coming IBIdiot. Next time, make the balls hang more to the left!
Figures.

I suppose the photoshop jizz is a welcome break from the repetitive verbal diarrhea!

Keep them coming IBIdiot. Next time, make the balls hang more to the left!