Women in a house with a gun much more likely to be shot.

White people constantly move away from blacks and get followed wherever they go - plus all your brown skinned friends flee the shitholes you have created in Latin America, to come to this racist country created by whitey.
The inescapable conclusion is that you people want what we create - such as that bi-turbo V12 Mercedes - made by the Germans, universally agreed to be racists. Originally Posted by DSK
The country is not racist, just you and most of ur Repunlicunt friends. . . I know you like to think most of the country is a cunt like you but ur wrong. . that's why Obama won twice and Trump will lose. Germany has a very tolerant leader now, shes speaking up for the Syrian refugees unlike ur racist hero Trump. Im sure Jesus would be proud of how u view all Gods children.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 05:18 PM
The country is not racist, just you and most of ur Repunlicunt friends. . . I know you like to think most of the country is a cunt like you but ur wrong. . that's why Obama won twice and Trump will lose. Germany has a very tolerant leader now, shes speaking up for the Syrian refugees unlike ur racist hero Trump. Im sure Jesus would be proud of how u view all Gods children. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If the country is not racist, why do we need affirmative action?

Because losers who can't get the job done need the government bully on their side.

Because losers who can't get the job done need the government bully on their side. Originally Posted by DSK
Because enough of you racist shitheels exist, that's why. YOU are proof of the need for it. Ironic, huh. You're fucking up the party for everyone else, so we have to make rules for you to follow.
White people constantly move away from blacks and get followed wherever they go - plus all your brown skinned friends flee the shitholes you have created in Latin America, to come to this racist country created by whitey.
The inescapable conclusion is that you people want what we create - such as that bi-turbo V12 Mercedes - made by the Germans, universally agreed to be racists. Originally Posted by DSK
I have a 2004 S600 bi-turbo V12. I'll never sell that car.
I have a 2004 S600 bi-turbo V12. I'll never sell that car. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you have a elevator for your cars? When you see this tweet do you get all misty?

ur a disgrace to anyone with a moral compass. Originally Posted by southtown4488

You think people on a whore board have a moral compass? Really?
Its not a theory my angry hooker friend, its a fact. . .women who live in a household with a gun are far more likely to be killed by a gun, usually by their husband/boyfriend. Originally Posted by southtown4488

OH it's not anger my democrat friend. It would be wrong to shoot an idiot in anger. Where would this fact be coming from btw? Is there more than one left leaning source? I would believe a large percentage of women are too weak or stupid and do probably get shot by a boyfriend but somehow I feel these numbers of "far more likely" are unfounded.
I have a 2004 S600 bi-turbo V12. I'll never sell that car. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that 1/10 or 1/18th scale.
Is that 1/10 or 1/18th scale. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Funny. I bought it used 4 years ago. They can be had for a song. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know things like that, but you're too busy trying to find big buck negroes to bang your wife, show her what a real man is like.

Because losers who can't get the job done need the government bully on their side. Originally Posted by DSK
That's like saying why do need laws against murder, the country is not all murderers.
U set new standards for stupid.
You think people on a whore board have a moral compass? Really? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

I believe some things that are illegal should be legal, that doesn't mean I don't have a moral compass.
OH it's not anger my democrat friend. It would be wrong to shoot an idiot in anger. Where would this fact be coming from btw? Is there more than one left leaning source? I would believe a large percentage of women are too weak or stupid and do probably get shot by a boyfriend but somehow I feel these numbers of "far more likely" are unfounded. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
threatening to shoot someone for posting facts might seem angry, but whatever.
I posted the link, there are several sources that cite similar stats. . . the numbers are really not in question to anyone with common sense. Im not saying this will happen to you, I sure hope it doesn't and I hope ur never in a situation where this comes into play, despite you suggesting u would like to shoot me.
Funny. I bought it used 4 years ago. They can be had for a song. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know things like that, but you're too busy trying to find big buck negroes to bang your wife, show her what a real man is like. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wife NO a sex video library where he dreams of having sex with a black man YES!!
  • DSK
  • 09-06-2015, 07:31 AM
That's like saying why do need laws against murder, the country is not all murderers.
U set new standards for stupid. Originally Posted by southtown4488
False equivalency my friend. No one is committing a crime by hiring who they believe is best for their organization in a truly free society.

Affirmative action is the government telling people who to hire.
  • DSK
  • 09-06-2015, 07:32 AM
I don't blame you, it is magnificent and yes, you can buy them for ridiculously cheap prices. No one wants them because of the expense of maintaining them - cheap bastards.