Question about stripper slides (SS)

Hell someone should do a best stripper slide thread, but not me-dont encourage my a.d.d. .. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Could be in the works
Huh? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
The post was "delayed" ... directed at MsC, not you. Sorry bout that
The post was "delayed" ... directed at MsC, not you. Sorry bout that Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Me? Ms.C whats up??
Does your "boyfriend" spell his name backwards?
Does your "boyfriend" spell his name backwards? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Probably only to "fool" people.
Does your "boyfriend" spell his name backwards? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
who the hell are talking to its a simple question ? I thought we were cool but if you have to hid our friendship from your homie so yall can simultaneously talk shit to people then be friends with me when LL Doesnt know ....Da fuck is that! Sorry if im wrong but damn man this is a SHMB lets all use it for that (get some Pussy) instead of being gossiping fucking troll.....LL.....

Probably only to "fool" people. Originally Posted by LexusLover
and here comes this one a no lifer, we ALL KNOW YOU DONT LIKE ME AND WE ALL KNOW I DONT GIVE A SHIT .....i still live my life but your are something else . you look terrible being so mean when using your back handed comments .....Jesus H Christ!!!!
And thats Ms Fucking Cendell M for the one who dont know
And thats Ms Fucking Cendell M for the one who dont know Originally Posted by Cendell M

Tell 'em!
BOB spells his name backwards.... was all I was sayin...
Tell 'em! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Girl i hate getting upset but damn on that ....
It cracks me up when TW and LL get under people's skin...they purposely fuck with people and most fall into the trap...
who the hell are talking to its a simple question ? I thought we were cool but if you have to hid our friendship from your homie so yall can simultaneously talk shit to people then be friends with me when LL Doesnt know ....Da fuck is that! Sorry if im wrong but damn man this is a SHMB lets all use it for that (get some Pussy) instead of being gossiping fucking troll.....LL.....

and here comes this one a no lifer, we ALL KNOW YOU DONT LIKE ME AND WE ALL KNOW I DONT GIVE A SHIT .....i still live my life but your are something else . you look terrible being so mean when using your back handed comments .....Jesus H Christ!!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M

Don't waste your time on Wheelchair lover... he's in a wheelchair and has nothing else better to do than argue with yall...and he has an affinity for LE and for Roy Moore.
You can get Herpes, and all other STD's from a SS, whether protected or not.

Hell, Herpes is a skin to skin contact infection, so it doesn't care IF you wear a cover or not... you will get it.
You can get Herpes, and all other STD's from a SS, whether protected or not.

Hell, Herpes is a skin to skin contact infection, so it doesn't care IF you wear a cover or not... you will get it. Originally Posted by DRSlut
thanks dont do them then you think you can only get herpes from a ss nothing else it all safe everything is safe UITB but ss

Don't waste your time on Wheelchair lover... he's in a wheelchair and has nothing else better to do than argue with yall...and he has an affinity for LE and for Roy Moore. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I know and i normally dont even acknowledge his irrelevant ASS but sometimes for shits and giggles everyone gets to see what the mean degrading women degrader he is so naturally i stooped to his irrelevant ass today....Thats on a hooker bored to talk shit troll the forums and not get some ass what a pathetic life

****twirling my hair waiting for the name callings fat really is all he has he tries to call me fat and fake pics over a 5lbs difference ******

**twidding thumbs***