Competition?

Sarunga in typical fashion can't see the forest for the trees.........a hooktard just acknowledged that a fucktard used her computer to log in (she now has his password?) and she helped him write a review about her. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I hope you can find it in your heart to excuse my ignorance...for not caring much about your hypocritical contributions to this board. Never have....and never will.

Though, as I've said in the past...I do enjoy your brilliant wit/humor....as long as you don't put others down.

Maybe there is a reason that Sarunga doesn't see a problem in that........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Two words: players....schemers.

Don't make me tell your dirty little secret Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I KNEW IT!
For me it's not a competition, it is my hobby. I love it. I love beautiful women. I love sex. I love to bang hot chicks and live like a king. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed to the fullest extent possible. Wooohoo! : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Glad you're fulfilling your purpose on earth Really. I'm not even being sarcastic this time

Ive been in the hobby for 11 years and I have seen providers come and go , and yes it can be very competitive at times , but I just look at it this way if you provide top notch service , and take good care of your guys they will always return , and variety is the spice of life...SH you have nothing to sorry about hun you are sexy and a good person and you know how to lay it on them...now lets all get nekkid and have fun...enough with the heavy... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
11 years wow! Kudos to you

I think that I win every time I get to spend quality time with a wonderful lady. And so far all of my ladies have been wonderful in one way or another. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
What a Sweetie! lol

I dont see anything as competition here...everyone has different taste, etc. There are so many beautiful women on Eccie and im sure there is someone for everyone's liking. Just like Yummy said no competition needed. Originally Posted by Kammye
Yep. I'm going to refrain from 'survival of the fittest' philosophy here
Yeah, I'm liking Postal2828 with his 4 posts and 2 reviews for writing his review on SH713's computer.

Maybe Allison can clear it up for us by telling us whether he used her computer to write hers.......although I am pretty sure the answer is "no".........ijs

Sarunga, don't you know an asian hooktard that needs marketing.........hop to it.
Smh you shouldn't slander someones handle and not knowing your facts. Lol I also love the way you are concerned about me as Sarunga stated I KNEW IT (you want me)

Yeah, I'm liking Postal2828 with his 4 posts and 2 reviews for writing his review on SH713's computer.

Maybe Allison can clear it up for us by telling us whether he used her computer to write hers.......although I am pretty sure the answer is "no".........ijs

Sarunga, don't you know an asian hooktard that needs marketing.........hop to it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Of course I want you.....was there ever any doubt?

Can I write a review on your computer?

Not of you.........of someone else.

. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Oh hell no..I know better than that ...if they ask, I give them a resounding NO !!! if they say they dont have a PC .. I just tell them go to kinkos...Ive told non members about the board..but thats as far as it goes..
No to jump on Sweet Ms SH..she probably was just trying to help him out..you are a naughty boy DH....but we all love you ...
Sarunga, don't you know an asian hooktard that needs marketing.........hop to it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
It was never about marketing.....but, you already knew that.
Player and/or schemer?
shhhhhh

He's fixin to land
Player and/or schemer? Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Neither.

A prophet and a God.
kneel bitches