Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

Abe you’re killing me with these GIF’s!...lmao

It looks like Analeese is whoopin’ your ass in this last one!
I wish my tits were that big...lol
Keep it on topic.

I was in an underground parking garage and my text would not send nor could I receive a text, I called the lady told her phone was having an issue in the garage.and proceeded in the building. As I was walking down the hall way of her building my phone is going off constantly as I tried to not draw attention to myself. So ladies if you have underground parking and you tell a gent to park there you may want to send him the room number a few minutes before he is to arrive or tell him to call and beready to take his call.
okay so trying to stay on topic. I heard Analese has a great phone, hers does not run out. Abe, go see her!
Lol my phone isn’t great ....I can’t keep a charge to save my life...matter fact I’m on 2% right now but I hooked up to my portable charger...so it’s charging ...
Metro phones aren't the best
Metro phones aren't the best Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It probably doesn’t help that I’m running my hotspot all the time and I know that drains my battery....

Oh the days of landline phones I wonder what the excuses were back then are there any veterans that can chime in on this
"Went to pee. Had my phone in my back pocket and when I stood up my phone slipped out and fell in the shitter"

Actual excuse from a lady but she took a major leap of faith and contacted me using her real life phone to finish the date so I knew it wasn't B.S.
  • Crock
  • 08-24-2018, 10:31 AM
A lot of the phones won't even let the lady put her general location in their ad wtf..? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah, some of these phones are horrible!

Lol my phone isn’t great ....I can’t keep a charge to save my life...matter fact I’m on 2% right now but I hooked up to my portable charger...so it’s charging ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Next time you're walking through the airport, take a look at the people that have their phones plugged in, desperate for power. All iPhones. If you want a phone that you can use all day and still have juice left over, look for a decent phone. I don't like the Samsung options, but at least they have batteries that will last all day.
Bluetooth and an Apple Watch will ensure your battery won’t last a day for certain.
Any hooker have a primeco phone ?
I'm learning a lot from this thread, in-between the nonsense ��

Next time you're walking through the airport, take a look at the people that have their phones plugged in, desperate for power. All iPhones. If you want a phone that you can use all day and still have juice left over, look for a decent phone. I don't like the Samsung options, but at least they have batteries that will last all day. Originally Posted by Crock
Guys, I’m not in the cutting edge of tech, but you just need to carry a portable battery or power pack to recharge. They’re no bigger than a second phone. Mine — i have several identical ones to have one for each house and offuce, plus one for my main car — is listed below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5RV14Y...XroAAAAAW4BUsg
Guys, I’m not in the cutting edge of tech, but you just need to carry a portable battery or power pack to recharge. They’re no bigger than a second phone. Mine — i have several identical ones to have one for each house and offuce, plus one for my main car — is listed below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5RV14Y...XroAAAAAW4BUsg Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yes this is what seems to fix my problem...as long as the portable battery is charged you’re good to go ...mine can charge two phones at once

Make sure you get something that has a capacity of 5000 or more so it’ll charge fast

Next time you're walking through the airport, take a look at the people that have their phones plugged in, desperate for power. All iPhones. If you want a phone that you can use all day and still have juice left over, look for a decent phone. I don't like the Samsung options, but at least they have batteries that will last all day. Originally Posted by Crock
That’s interesting....I have not been to the airport in almost 10 years