Hey waco you dumb fuck

Hey wacco the chimp, how does it feel being on the outside waving your little fists, and stomping your feet. all red in the face knowing I can't see any of your butt dumb posts? Fucking retard..

Hey wacco the chimp, how does it feel being on the outside waving your little fists, and stomping your feet. all red in the face knowing I can't see any of your butt dumb posts? Fucking retard..

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But EKIM.......HE CAN !!!! Poor ole EKIM , the dingleberry picker, doesn't " unnerstan " ENGLES !!!
But EKIM.......HE CAN !!!! Poor ole EKIM , the dingleberry picker, doesn't " unnerstan " ENGLES !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The white trash hillbilly klansman fuck WWE should have been banished from this board years ago.

His entertainment value has disappeared.

Now he has too.

The white trash hillbilly klansman fuck WWE should have been banished from this board years ago.

Now he has too.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you start a poll on who should be banned , Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES ( 4 times, if we consider YOUR elevation to the position with Lil Cotex's " departure " . YOU were elected " Vice-DOTY " in the last DOTY poll, after all ! )

Now he has too.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i'm not going anywhere pig. you however ...

Why don't you start a poll on who should be banned , Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES ( 4 times, if we consider YOUR elevation to the position with Lil Cotex's " departure " . YOU were elected " Vice-DOTY " in the last DOTY poll, after all ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

lol. a poll to see who gets banned? i'd rather be rid of that obnoxious kanass chimp.

well assup, you gonna PM the mod's and see if they will enforce the "loser" of a poll to be banned? they won't. the mob does not rule ECC, assup.

but if you want to start a poll to see who really should be banned, go ahead. it'll be a beauty pageant poll of course. just for fun. but suit yourself porky. just make sure you include yourself so you have some pork .. er skin in the game.
Seeing you are on ignore, and you can see my posts, but I can't see yours. This is for you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoAfy1BNy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoAfy1BNy8

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bet your lips feel soothing on his ass whiffy.

Bet your lips feel soothing on his ass whiffy.

But prolly not as smooth as YOUR's were on YOUR hero woomby's ass, EKIM !! Did ya shave extra close on those times that YOU knew YOU were gonna be picking woomby's dingleberries ?
But I suck dick, may I suck yours? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Your transference won't work EKIM. Just like it didn't work for YOUR mentor and butt buddy, woomby !
Your being mean, woomby let me suck his dick. ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Why do you keep showing us a picture of your DILDO, eehhhbuhhhrrrr?

Why do you keep showing us a picture of your DILDO, eehhhbuhhhrrrr?

Why do you keep showing your ignorance? Keep kissing whcco's ass.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

i am the stinky chimp! i am disgusting! please put me out of my misery!