Anyone else notice eccie coed is waking up?

dafuq?

Yep, edit still works.
Babygurl got banned for asking questions?
Spooky!
  • pxmcc
  • 07-07-2019, 02:58 PM
dang that sucks. i'm a fan of CB. i'd start a banapalooza thread, but with my luck..
On the BSC meltdown-implosion-bancation meter, I give this a 6 out of 10.
Babygurl got banned for asking questions?
Spooky! Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
White supremacy strikes again!

Its not spooky you're just seeing their true colors...

{staff note- race baiting will not be tolerated- CK}
On the BSC meltdown-implosion-bancation meter, I give this a 6 out of 10. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
Isn't that considered an insult?

I saw nothing Bsc about it, there was some good questions that were asked..

Im still learning, but been a lurker for a while...

7 day ban for all the racist stuff that was said, wtf!..

Something definitely is not right here, and I'm not talking about, CB
  • pxmcc
  • 07-07-2019, 10:49 PM
this is a different sense of "waking up"..
than what i had in mind..
Me too
I personally would like to thank champagne brown for her massive, yet massive failure, meltdown. Made me laugh.

Oh and 'tomuncle' instead of 'uncle tom', took a real MENSA to make up that handle [sarcasm]
I actually like her but she seems to have a chip on her shoulder and a VERY short fuse. I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks i'm racist.
I wonder if she would be surprised to find out I picked cotton and pulled peanuts when I was young. Both are back breaking

I do however think Co-Ed is slowly coming back. We are always going to have detours occasionally but the mods seem to be doing a great job trying to keep things on track.
I actually like her but she seems to have a chip on her shoulder and a VERY short fuse. I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks i'm racist.
I wonder if she would be surprised to find out I picked cotton and pulled peanuts when I was young. Both are back breaking

I do however think Co-Ed is slowly coming back. We are always going to have detours occasionally but the mods seem to be doing a great job trying to keep things on track. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Goodness !! What a hot ass mess !!
I see nothings changed but the rules around here lol damn.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-08-2019, 10:08 PM
I see nothings changed but the rules around here lol damn. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
well with the CW queen back in action, i call that a game-changer..

gents, Karlie's CW session is one of those hobby bucket-list items you just gotta do, imho.
I'm not so sure of that

You really know how to flatter a girl lol