You know you are a hobbyiest when...

When you ask your SO if it's okay to take a shower, afterwards.
When you have a Google number just for all of provider contacts.
When you have your smart phone/ PDA set up so that it automatically deletes your provider numbers from the call list.

Or when you drive to work and are contemplating on who you want to see from your list today.
  • Dad
  • 09-29-2010, 09:26 PM
You shave Junior and the boys and rub one off...
  • rwksl
  • 09-29-2010, 11:12 PM
When you hear someone invite you to "get comfortable" you automatically take off all of your clothes, no matter where you happen to be.
When you've reached a streak of 10 or more random BP hook-ups without falling for a bait/switch due to your very careful methods of deciphering who's who.
When you read this thread and every post applies to you.
When you read this thread and every post applies to you. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
...when you go to the store and mistake the six-dollar item for 160 dollars ($6).
...when you look at the Hobby Lobby sign, you smile and say, "If only...if only."
...when you look at the Hobby Lobby sign, you smile and say, "If only...if only." Originally Posted by Goloso33
:ro flmao:
lol @ Goloso's
When for whatever reason everytime you drive down I-10 you wonder what Melissa is up to.
...when you look at the Hobby Lobby sign, you smile and say, "If only...if only." Originally Posted by Goloso33
I'm sorry but I am still...

:ro flmao:
when your SO finds the rubbers in your pocket you did not use in the session earlier that day.

*note-always give extra rubbers to provider*

not an issue with Eccie Addict apparently.