Ha, best idea EVER: Jello wrestling

We need some Guy Vs. Guy matches!! Don't be pussies y'all!

Oh and why am I wrestling twice...tryin' to wear me down a bit before I rip you a new one and stuff it full of jello sixx?
lol "dont tell me wayne brady gonna hafta choke a b***h". let the shit talkin commence!
We need some Guy Vs. Guy matches!! Don't be pussies y'all!

Oh and why am I wrestling twice...tryin' to wear me down a bit before I rip you a new one and stuff it full of jello sixx? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Wyldeman vs. Yssup Rider
Wyldeman vs. Yssup Rider Originally Posted by sixxbach
My money will be on 'Sup....... He's got a certain "craziness" on his side that Wylde won't be able to deal with......

Wylde is used to rules and certain ways of doing things right..... 'Sup reminds me a lot of Mel Brooks on top of that Building trying to talk down that jumper in Lethal Weapon....
That won't happen. For all his talk about others hiding behind a keyboard and monitor, Yssup has made it clear he won't come out from behind his keyboard and monitor where he is not hiding, but doing other...things. Just not hiding. Nor is he not not hiding.
  • Booth
  • 04-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Under card suggestion: G-man vs. miniature poodle.
  • Vyt
  • 04-04-2011, 11:22 PM
This thread was going so well. Stop veering it into off-topic slams. Other threads exist for that. Thank you.
I would not want to be responsible for his heart attack!

You know Whispers, People have a perception of me that I am just a laid back pushover. When I played football and put on the uniform I became a different person. One example I hit a guy so hard I broke his helmet and we did not use those leather ones like Yssup did in his day.
I would not want to be responsible for his heart attack!

You know Whispers, People have a perception of me that I am just a laid back pushover. When I played football and put on the uniform I became a different person. One example I hit a guy so hard I broke his helmet and we did not use those leather ones like Yssup did in his day. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
.........."one time, back in band camp, I.........."
OK Wyldeman and Whispers?
.........."one time, back in band camp, I.........." Originally Posted by DTorchia
The point is do not judge a book by its cover. I am competitive and will always be. Occasionally at the appropriate times I like to release the fury.
Being competitive is a good thing. Nothing wrong with that. Picking fights with people on an online provider/hobbyist board for no reason? Not sure that's about competition. You came down on several people who simply put forth their opinion that this board should be about having fun and talking about the hobby instead of bashing each other. Your response? Post more reviews or "STFU". That's not being competitive, just annoying IMHO.
Being competitive is a good thing. Nothing wrong with that. Picking fights with people on an online provider/hobbyist board for no reason?

I am not picking fights. I would call it giving someone a hard time.

Not sure that's about competition. You came down on several people who simply put forth their opinion that this board should be about having fun and talking about the hobby instead of bashing each other.

I am not trying to be competitive here. I would hardly say that I came down on several people. Everyone has an opinion and have a right to express it. When you put your opinion out there it is open to debate. I am having fun this should all be taken with a grain of salt and not seen as bashing.

Your response? Post more reviews or "STFU". That's not being competitive, just annoying IMHO. Originally Posted by DTorchia
The guy doesn't review anyone. Instead he comes on here and whines about others. So I guess he would rather criticize hobbyist than providers. Anyone that I consider a whine bag even in my personal life I would say STFU and grow a pair and enjoy life. It is kinda like TV if you do not like the channel turn it off or change channels, but for heaven sake don't cry about it.
Lets get back on topic. I would rather wrestle Maci Lynn and Marley Monroe.

Not that I do not think I could take Yssup, I am just sure he is not as good looking as those two.
The guy doesn't review anyone. Instead he comes on here and whines about others. So I guess he would rather criticize hobbyist than providers. Anyone that I consider a whine bag even in my personal life I would say STFU and grow a pair and enjoy life. It is kinda like TV if you do not like the channel turn it off or change channels, but for heaven sake don't cry about it. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I don't want to hijack Hannah's thread too long so I'll keep it short. The problem of late seems to be that no matter WHAT channel we try to switch to, the bashing continues. Yesterday there were 5 threads going at once with bashing going on. I think one of the posters summed it up best when he said, and I'm paraphrasing, that it was taken on the air of a 5th grade sh*t talking contest. Even when some of the providers tried to lighten the atmosphere by posting a fun thread, again, the sniping and sh*t talking had to come out. Even when the Mods tried to step in and warn people, it continues. It just gets a little old, that's all. You log on, you think you'll read some fun threads, learn some new stuff about the hobby or read some good/bad experiences people had (kinda the purpose of the site you know?) and instead there's just a bunch of B.S. negativity and "my d*ck is bigger than your d*ck smack talk going on. By the way, your comparison to a TV and your advice to just "turn it off"? Well, if too many people take you up on that and get disgusted and leave, how long will that station remain on air?