The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

Avery, It was a BJ at altitude at night. Originally Posted by angusranch
I LOVE to fly. That's hot.........
My ex and I got it in a stairwell of the State Capital Building in Austin. It was pretty quick as we were afraid that we would be arrested!

I went down on my boyfriend at the Botanic Gardens in FW one afternoon.

The pool at our apartment complex at the time late at night.

In a convertible in many parking lots around Dallas and Fort Worth.

A parking garage downtown FW on 4th of July while the fireworks were blasting.

Probably many others I have forgotten...LOL! Originally Posted by vnurse
I have also done it on the top level parking lot of the Mallick Tower building in middle of the day in downtown Fort Worth. We had just finished a MFM threeway in a corner office on the seventh floor. One of the guys had left, the other walked me out to my car and I guess I really wasn't ready to go home. I had him go down on me while I sat sideways in the seat, legs everywhere and he kneeling on the pavement. Then when we did it again I can't remember but I think we tried in my small car, that didn't work, so he stood half hanging out of my car and half in.

I'm sure all the people in the surrounding buildings LOVED that afternoon.
A "Den" in Malaysia, three Chinese girls, one between my legs, one behind her, the other behind her, then they would switch. Mirrors at my feet and head, an image of an infinite line of brown asses bobbing up and down. Me oblivous to the other people in the room.

Two tipsy Indonesian airline attendants (yes it is a Muslim country) in the restroom, one braced above me with her hands on the walls, the other in my lap, then the captain makes the prepare for landing announcement, the one on top falls out of the door.

Vicki, going to one up you, in the lobby of the Speaker's Office, Texas Leg was not in session.

On the roof of the St. George Hotel in Beirut, in full view of the parking lot, 1968

Now days it is pretty much an in call bedroom, or living room, or kitchen, or in the parking lot, Jack is hopeless
The most memorable one was the blow job in the car driving on the windy Hwy 1 from Monterrey, CA to Sana Cruz, CA.

Second is the the elevator (not a glass one), in Westin Hotel in Atlanta perimeter area...20 floors, with the chance of anyone coming in any time, she just dropped to her knees and pulled me out blew me. We did not get caught.

Third is the men's restroom in Westin in Atlanta Downtown that is next to their bar...we started in the booth but moved to sink area for more room. That was a full fuck session.

All with my ex-GF and nothing like doing it with a chance of getting caught.
You got it LuckJack! Between you and OTB, I guess I'm pretty tame after all!
You got it LuckJack! Between you and OTB, I guess I'm pretty tame after all! Originally Posted by vnurse
Vicki, for some reason I just thought of an old joke. GI in London during the war, getting a stand up quickie just off Piccadilly Circus, girl is leaning against a wall in the alley as hes goes at it on a cool night. He starts to notice she is nodding at men as they pass by. He says, damn you could wait until I finish before you solicit someone else. She says, No deary you have it all wrong, you have a bit of me neck scarf tucked in so you are making me head bob up en down.

Vicki if you come up with a female reverse of that, I am game.
LMAO!!! I had to read it again to get the visual...guess I'll have to let my hair grow out! LOL!
Most have been one of those extra long scarfs to get tucked in down there.
You got it LuckJack! Between you and OTB, I guess I'm pretty tame after all! Originally Posted by vnurse
Well, dear, we can change that...
Hmmm...I had been thinking the same thing...
Well, I'm back in St. Lou where it is still too flippin' cold, and wasn't in Dallas today even long enough to drop off baby presents ( hi, kitty-kitty ) to get warm with anyone.

I'll be getting back with everyone when I get my parent's house packed up ( you know who you are, and I haven't forgotten that we talked about hooking up ) but several decades of *stuff* needs sorting, and none of my sibs is willing to do it.
Vicki, for some reason I just thought of an old joke. GI in London during the war, getting a stand up quickie just off Piccadilly Circus, girl is leaning against a wall in the alley as hes goes at it on a cool night. He starts to notice she is nodding at men as they pass by. He says, damn you could wait until I finish before you solicit someone else. She says, No deary you have it all wrong, you have a bit of me neck scarf tucked in so you are making me head bob up en down.

Vicki if you come up with a female reverse of that, I am game. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Your story is pretty close to being my favorite so far.

That was very, very funny.
In a room in the Super Dome in New Orleans and in the press box of the football field at the university I attended.
Cheers!
On my couch in my old apartment. I was banging my wife's sister on the couch while my wife was on the balcony. We had a large window to the balcony. I just watched the wife's shadow while we went at it.

Second time was the wife's sister again, on my couch, while the wife was asleep in our bed. Banged her that night, the sister stayed the night, then the next morning my wife left for work and the little sister came in the bedroom and gave me head.

Third time, wife's friend came over. The wife was showering so the "friend" and I went at it in the next room. I just listened for the shower to stop as an alarm.

The same friend was at softball tournament we were at. We met at in the family restroom and got a quickie in while my wife and the "friend's" husband watched the game. Of course, they were watching different games, lol.

Yes, stupid, but it was a rush each time. Originally Posted by Jasser
That is frighteningly hot........
About 10 years ago, I lived in the United Kingdom and spent a weekend in Scotland. There is a park behind the Queen's palace in Edinburgh and one night my girlfriend and I drove our rental car into the park on the sidewalk and had sex in the back seat.