Jewish versus Arab Contributions to the World

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

I can read maps.

Especially GOVERNMENT MAPS, PLATTS, CHARTS, DEDICATIONS, AND OTHER DOCUMENTS RELATIVE TO THE LOCATION AND PERIMETERS OF LAND.

Not very useful sitting on your ass down at Nau's Enfield Drug's soda fountain just outside of Clarksville, but it is when engaging in conversations relative to the proximity and location of businesses and residences nearby. But I understand, having observed your infatuation with YOUR PRESIDENT, the difficulty you two have in recognizing government functions, and their usefulness and value. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess when you never leave your dark little room, maps are the only way you can see the world...

I guess when you never leave your dark little room, maps are the only way you can see the world... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.. your world is so small maps are unnecessary .... I understand.

Do they have a seating chart at the soda fountain at Nau's Enfield Drug on the East side of West Lynn just outside of Clarksville?

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

The "pink" part is Clarksville .. you know, where it says: "CLARKSVILLE"!
Nope, I don't generally carry a map and argue with residents and shopowners. But I'm sure you do...or would, if you were able to escape your stste facility, Medicare leech!
And while I might agree in part with JLHomo's assertions of Jewish superiority, I'm not here to rub your hillbilly noses in it. he is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Lmfao... Translation - "I'm a bigot too but I keep it to myself and let the out-of-the-closet guys express my views for me..."
Nope, I don't generally carry a map

if you were able to escape your stste facility, Medicare leech! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like I said ... your world is too small to need a map ....

... as for the 2nd statement I can see your "confusion" .... a lot of people do.
Lmfao... Translation - "I'm a bigot too but I keep it to myself and let the out-of-the-closet guys express my views for me..." Originally Posted by lustylad
You nailed it!