To Providers: how can some of you be out of business due to financial difficulties?

Yea, its tough for me too, and thats the reason I havent hobbied much in the past 6 months. Even though I do have some free pussy on the side, the same old urge constantly comes into play for some strange. Love pussy. I do have a couple of friendly providers who have told me they are consistantly busy, 2 - 3 per day, even thinking about tailing some of that off. Hmmm.

I KNOW some ladies will always stay busy. Why ? Looks ? Duh... Personality ? Fer sure. Technique, both physical and mental ? See previous answer.

I KNOW some providers whose opinion of their attractiveness is what I call the American Idol Syndrome: Not going to Hollywood. Sure, I will get flamed for this. Go ahead. But I do know Simon is always right. And some take a lot of pride in their " I say what I think, whatever..." / directness which is truly a BIG turn off. But it seems to make them feel better. I usually sneak out of aquisition range.

And that doesnt mean I only see 10's.. Quite the contrary, I prefer the middle aged, big assed, big tummied, big tittied ladies. Everytime.

No answers here, only an opinion and perspective.

Peace and love to all.
Thank you Stevie!!! And don't forget to add trying to have a normal life in there too!
Can somebody please explain to me why are we talking about broke providers.

What happen to topics like big breast, little breasts, good positions to try, who has the prettiest eyes, or longest sexy legs, or my personal favorite MSOG, and the men and women who try it and love it, instead we are talking about broke providers, aka money problems. Seriously why are we talking about this.
Wasn't too long ago on ASPD I posted a suggestion in the coed forum "to save a little money from each clients visit". I got flamed pretty heavily. Saving is a discipline. Some can learn it some can't. Many of these women make more money than I do and some still live day to day. I"m not adverse to helping someone that has had something unexpected befall them. Even if one saves , sometimes the unexpected can exhaust those savings. Shit happens once in awhile. If you don't save at all, shit happens all the time.
my thoughts, there's a lot of providers who should not be in business just like there are people in other types of business who should not be in business, with the tuff times we are going through presently maybe this will clear out some of the providers who provide bad service and cause problems for the trully good ones, just my thought, JR
I just hope that new ladies are not reading this and thinking they need to lower their rates to accommodate 3 or 4 guys who obviously have nothing better to do than post and complain.

This is all based on ONE guy's experience (if it's real) about ONE provider who couldn't pay her phone bill or Internet...again if it's true, LOL.

IF you can't afford to play, then choose a different "hobby"!

It's simple: Know your hobby budget and play within it...choose wisely. Don't spend your money on someone who obviously has a substance abuse problem, pimp, or loser BF, and if you do...then please do not complain! If you are not satisfied with your experience then use your voice and write a review...her business will suffer in the long run. Threads like this are pointless and only perpetuate the myth that most providers can't handle their money or save. Quite frankly, it's none of your business. Use your head, you know who the good ones are, so go see and support them. Why waste your time wondering what those other girls are doing?
Never mind
Since most of you appear to be an expert on Providers and how they spend/waste money...then start naming some names. Create a list of those that do not manage their money well and contact them directly.

PS, the above poster retracted his statement, so my post may not make sense.
Since most of you appear to be an expert on Providers and how they spend/waste money... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I don't really feel such an effort is necessary. Should one look at the overall provider community, they would see that it will closely reflect the same good, bad, and indifferent foibles that an equal size sample group of so-called "regular" women would.

Human nature is what it is, is it not?
Good points CB...I work in an industry that has struggled over the past couple of years...All have struggled and some once strong companies no longer exist.

Fortunately, the company I'm working for revised its strategy and employed tactics in an effort to drive drive top line...making a little less along the way to pay the bills, gain little market share while also focusing on making the customer experience better in an effort to positioning the company to be top of mind when customers have certain needs--critical in a competitive climate.

Strategy Is working for us...company is financially healthy, banking some profit, created a stable base of customers, and believe we're positioned to capitalize once the economy rebounds...we are all working harder but believe the effort wlis paying dividends and will continue to do so down the road.
...and despite what I said, I'm pretty sure regardless of the economy, consistent providers with exemplary service levels will always be in high demand and therefore have an edge.
I agree with the providers. Your financial situation is your own business. So quit coming on here and begging for money. We don't. Keep it your own business. When you come on this forum and beg for help, you make it public. so don't complain when we become involved. You can't have it both ways
I agree with the providers. Your financial situation is your own business. So quit coming on here and begging for money. We don't. Keep it your own business. When you come on this forum and beg for help, you make it public. so don't complain when we become involved. You can't have it both ways Originally Posted by wolfeman
do guys have nothing more to do with their lives than go here and post a complaint about girls? i mean... other than today the weather was awesome the last 2 days. great time to get out of the house and get some outdoor things done. i did some great mountain biking yesterday. and wolfeman and others apparently have nothing better to do than bash some providers, that can be ignored if one so desires.

oh well.. party on garth...

JPdM
Juan, I don't think I have bashed a provider at all. Simply stated the obvious. Juan, you haven't changed a bit from ASPD, have you. You still havent learned to look at the issue at hand. Maybe someday you will. I didn't start this topic, just stating the obvious to everyone but you.
GO MAVS !!