Hobbyist I would like to know who gives the best bbbj in your opinion?

I would say absolutely is one of the best along with sparkling jade.
I recently got to spend some time with Shayla, and while I don't know if this thread contributed anything whatsoever to her performance, all I CAN say is that woman BROUGHT HER "A" GAME! HOLY SHIT! That was, EASILY, the best BBBJ I've ever received...and she LOVED every second of it! The best part, is that she knew when NOT to stop! You go on with your bad self Girl! Mmmmm!!

My Top 3 are:

Aphrodite - Very talented and gentle technique with lots of tongue action Most attention to both the Bat and Balls (Mount St Helens ending). When coconut oil is added to the session it goes to another dimension
Claire She Blows - Best PSE BJ, incredible technique, Still have dreams from that experience
PeAcH - unbelievable DT ability and incredible BLS.
Back in the aspd days, the ladies of the DFW metroplex had several annual contests, with judging. I don't remember the rules, but I believe about a dozen ladies decided to participate, and the contest lasted several months whilst the "judges" made their visits. I believe one of the providers who was not participating, was the impartial collector of the points system; not sure. I don't know how many judges there were, but my old buddy Laine was voted "best" and I think she won that distinction more than once.

http://www.laineoftexas.com/

There was a dedicated thread or forum just for the contest, and the reviews were fun to read. It really brought the hobby community together and looked like people were having fun.

Now...as to what constitutes a great BJ, I recommend a new discussion thread. We need one of those about once a year.
The Best? Where is your proof? Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=465093&page=6
I Would Love To Be Added To You Guys List! I Will Be In Town Saturday And I Will Be Ready To Gobble You All Up (Gulp)
Thank you sweets, aww, my mouth and throat are always open to you sweets
I recently got to spend some time with Shayla, and while I don't know if this thread contributed anything whatsoever to her performance, all I CAN say is that woman BROUGHT HER "A" GAME! HOLY SHIT! That was, EASILY, the best BBBJ I've ever received...and she LOVED every second of it! The best part, is that she knew when NOT to stop! You go on with your bad self Girl! Mmmmm!!

... Originally Posted by bigv123