Coco No Show

...AND ONCE AGAIN, she no showed me and no reply/call. She might be worth her billing rate but she is NOT worth this kind of hassle! Originally Posted by LRrunningguy
I'm so sorry you went through all this!

I had an absolute blast with you on our date! I'll be in town all week & I'll definitely show up!

I'd also be more than happy to recommend some local, reliable & fun ladies, if you need any help avoiding this type of situation in the future.
And it turns into yet another threAD with the above post being half on topic and the rest promoting that threAD..
I've never had a problem with Coco...reliable as hell when she's in your arms..scoot
I've had fun with coco and her time management is well documented as poor. This thread was very old when picked back up and I'm real sorry I just tried to enjoy the site with some banter.

I see that incessant whining on every thread about the thread being on topic...or not....isn't off topic. I happen to find that tiresome.
I've never had a problem with Coco...reliable as hell when she's in your arms..scoot Originally Posted by scooter
One of the lucky ones I take from numerous reports on her being a NCNS.