Daughter of Random Thoughts

The older they get, the harder to teach them! Originally Posted by Zenovia
A general rule . . .
but the older I get the more I like learning . . . especially from younger women!
Education is where it's at! Try things you never tried.

I think Rocky should get you a cock cake for your birthday, with lots of creme inside! Or maybe a cock cookie; it would be harder. He might like being your student for a few hours! Never heard of anyone who didn't!

By the way, how big of a cock cake can you handle?
Probably bigger than either of us can provide.
A general rule . . .
but the older I get the more I like learning . . . especially from younger women!
Education is where it's at! Try things you never tried.

I think Rocky should get you a cock cake for your birthday, with lots of creme inside! Or maybe a cock cookie; it would be harder. He might like being your student for a few hours! Never heard of anyone who didn't!

By the way, how big of a cock cake can you handle? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Good luck with your education, learning from the young women! I hope you learn your lessons very well!!
Although it would be the sweetest gesture getting a cock cake from Rocky, I’ll already have the cake! He would just need to bring the milk & cream😊

How big of a cock cake you ask.. just big enough to feed the both of us
Probably bigger than either of us can provide. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I can be the judge of that if you’d like
Super bored at work already! All this talk about cake and cream, I am ready to devour! That sweet tooth kicked in!!
Anyone in NWA know of any bakery’s that could make a cock cake, perhaps two if they can make the cock cupcakes(..say that three times real fast)clapping:
Common sense is your friend
After a week of screwing off eating carbs with Roxy in Kansas City and drinking shitty hotel coffee, it’s time to get back on my routine!

Always feels so good to get back to the regular you. Starting again tomorrow! So great to be home!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg AE38D0CF-0D19-4C60-878B-8C1F0BB109FA.jpeg (283.4 KB, 349 views)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
After a week of screwing off eating carbs with Roxy in Kansas City and drinking shitty hotel coffee, it’s time to get back on my routine!

Always feels so good to get back to the regular you. Starting again tomorrow! So great to be home!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Looking GREAT FRIEND!! ❤️

I'M glad to hear that you and Roxy had fun in KC!! Is that your new weighted work out vest that you were telling me about?

I'm trying to HIDE FROM THE TORTILLAS IN SAN ANTONIO!! I can't help it... I'm a TORTILLA LOVING HO!! LOL 😂

Miss you...😊 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘
Looking for a change of scenery

Always feels so good to get back to the regular you. Starting again tomorrow! So great to be home!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn sounds like Kansas City was one lucky city last week to bad it wasn't San Antonio 😍 😈 😍 😈
Looking for a change of scenery Originally Posted by Baconman

LR boring is it? KC & STL has had nothing going on lately
LR boring is it? KC & STL has had nothing going on lately Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I need to make a trip to Dallas
Damn sounds like Kansas City was one lucky city last week to bad it wasn't San Antonio 😍 😈 😍 😈 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Thank you, hon! I think Kansas City and I were equally as lucky… We all had a really great time.

As far as San Antonio, I hope to make the trip soon! Dying to do more doubles with my girl crush Slave G!

Looking GREAT FRIEND!! ❤️

I'M glad to hear that you and Roxy had fun in KC!! Is that your new weighted work out vest that you were telling me about?

I'm trying to HIDE FROM THE TORTILLAS IN SAN ANTONIO!! I can't help it... I'm a TORTILLA LOVING HO!! LOL 😂

Miss you...😊 😘

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘 Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thanks for your compliments, sweetie! Stay away from the tortillas… They are the devil!

And yes, that is my work out vest. I’ve had other brands before and this one is definitely my favorite because it zips up the front. It’s so much easier to put on than the ones that lift over your head. I even wear it around the house when doing chores just to help burn extra calories during regular activities. It’s phenomenal.

You need to order one!

https://www.hyperwear.com/product/we...xoC0OUQAvD_BwE
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9D6B0B4B-A786-49E4-A018-5E67B167C217.jpeg (140.6 KB, 291 views)
You can also get ankle weights if you want.