Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse

LOL. We should just start calling our incalls "church". Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Well, Sunday is my most usual hobbling day...
Ladies and gentleman, I've come to a conclusion! Its a conspiracy theory I have. See my theory is...the board pays whispers to post things like this, because its like the jerry springer show! Even if you don't like it ya just can't resist getting a glimpse of trailer trash incestual cousins having a warped love triangle. Now, who does the board make money off of? The answer is male memberships ...ladies only make up a small percentage of their revenue, I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. So negativity, drama, and chaos is where people seem to flock to just judging by the views on these types of threads. I wouldn't waste my energy taking anything personal. Instead, utilize what a big audience you have here and make yourself known. Now....that's good business! Kisses....britney
I have worship services every Sunday. We learn about the forbidden fruit, lillith, and all types of sin.sinday happens to be my most requested day!
Well, Sunday is my most usual hobbling day... Originally Posted by cockforhire
It seems to me this whole thing has gotten so personal, and turned into a never ending series of violent personal attacks. Frankly, I don't understand why this thread is not closed. I just read all six pages, and all I can say is, everyone get a grip! Have a freaking cocktail!

Sixx is a mod. Ok. It's not the end of the fucking world. Life will go on. If you have so little respect for him, or Whispers, or ANYone on this site, why continue to engage with them, over and over? Do you think you are going to change them in some way? No.

We will continue to hobby, and the ladies will continue to do what they do, and it's all gonna be ok.

At least you haven't been in bed, in wretched pain all week, and having surgery tomorrow! I'll see you all on the other side.

Let's all take a deep breath, and maybe, just maybe, we can all have some fun again....

Peace and Love all,
Make love not war hehe
  • 07-12-2010, 04:49 PM
A little discretion about which threads you read will save you from a lot of drama. A title like Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse is a clue.

I was motorcycling on Slaughter Friday and had a wasp fly into my shorts and sting me; ouch. Doesn't hold a candle to surgery, of course; thanks for the perspective.
CFH,
Good luck tomorrow. I know you will be fine. Let me know when you are all healed up and the first beer is on me!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Whispers, Whispers, I believe you love the battles..do you not...pretty woman debating with you over numerous discussions. Does it make your day?? Curious question.
Ladies and gentleman, I've come to a conclusion! Its a conspiracy theory I have. See my theory is...the board pays whispers to post things like this, because its like the jerry springer show! Even if you don't like it ya just can't resist getting a glimpse of trailer trash incestual cousins having a warped love triangle. Now, who does the board make money off of? The answer is male memberships ...ladies only make up a small percentage of their revenue, I believe. Correct me if I am wrong. So negativity, drama, and chaos is where people seem to flock to just judging by the views on these types of threads. I wouldn't waste my energy taking anything personal. Instead, utilize what a big audience you have here and make yourself known. Now....that's good business! Kisses....britney Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

This thread is certainly developing some theories!

Conspiracy Theory #1 - There is a "Team" and Whispers is on one!

I want my damn jersey!

Conspiracy Theory #2 - Whispers has an "Attack Pack" of 13 members

Please PM me who they are so I can determine my status in the "pack"....

Conspiracy Theory #3 - the board pays whispers to post things like this

Where is my damn Paycheck! I want $3.62 for this thread!

Seriously though Britney...... You actually seem to get what was forgotten over on ASPD and recognize an important factor of these boards......

The answer is male memberships ...

You can use that old saying "If you Build it.. They will come" ...... It doesn't matter if a few ladies that can't see the light are lost along the way...... Or if a few guys decide to go elsewhere because it is a little too much for them to comprehend......

But if the Board builds the Male Membership......Grows the Review Forums...... Increases the Content that will drive traffic....

Well then Male Membership will continue to grow.....

"negativity, drama, and chaos is where people seem to flock to just judging by the views on these types of threads."

You are right.....These types of threads entertain as well as educate membership.... These type of threads drive traffic......

Only a small percentage of guys come here to flirt and interact with the ladies..... You can't please EVERYone.... And do you ladies REALLY make much money off those types?

I don't know for sure but I would bet there is a HUGE number of PAID Memberships of Guys that never post...... Guys that come here for the reviews, advice and to read the Ads for the area they are interested in..... I interact via PM and email with a lot more lurkers then posting members and I would bet most successful ladies get a good part of their business from lurkers as well.....

So ladies will pay to advertise as well as run the free ads they are allowed to run because this is where they come to find a certain segment of the market.....

You also seem to have nailed a conclusion I came to many, many years ago.... "I wouldn't waste my energy taking anything personal."

I get slammed nonstop from some of the ladies as well as the wusses..... But I could care less.... That's why none of it gets to me and I can debate a topic for pages without breaking rules or getting pointed..... I don't take any of it personal.....

Let me tell you..... It is an incredibly empowering feeling to simply "not care".... It gives you the ability to speak your mind freely.....

I applaud your conclusion... Now spread the word!... Or Spread something else.... Whatever makes ya happy!

It seems to me this whole thing has gotten so personal, and turned into a never ending series of violent personal attacks. Frankly, I don't understand why this thread is not closed. I just read all six pages, and all I can say is, everyone get a grip! Have a freaking cocktail!

Sixx is a mod. Ok. It's not the end of the fucking world. Life will go on. If you have so little respect for him, or Whispers, or ANYone on this site, why continue to engage with them, over and over? Do you think you are going to change them in some way? No.

We will continue to hobby, and the ladies will continue to do what they do, and it's all gonna be ok.

At least you haven't been in bed, in wretched pain all week, and having surgery tomorrow! I'll see you all on the other side.

Let's all take a deep breath, and maybe, just maybe, we can all have some fun again....

Peace and Love all, Originally Posted by cockforhire

It was briefly locked but the Network Switchboard probably Lit Up as a result......

Good Luck tomorrow..... I'll buy that 2nd beer for you...
Hey,I'm not saying I agree with you...cut that out now! I'm sure you know I don't like or agree with alot of things you post and I hate to see any of my provider sisters being upset. I used to let this board upset me. I mean, I would get down right depressed especially when my business slowed after the whole atta girl thing, but it made me realize something....this is a hooka board! So I got out there and created other avenues for myself, so I didn't have to depend on the hobby or this board alone anymore!
Hey,I'm not saying I agree with you...
cut that out now! I'm sure you know I don't like or agree with alot of things you post

And I agree that you and I don't agree on everything but looie there... We are in agreement on another thing!

and I hate to see any of my provider sisters being upset. I used to let this board upset me. I mean, I would get down right depressed especially when my business slowed after the whole atta girl thing, but it made me realize something....this is a hooka board! So I got out there and created other avenues for myself, so I didn't have to depend on the hobby or this board alone anymore! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Good for you!

When I get my Team Jersey I'm gonna try to get one for you as well! You deserve to be on the Team as well!

What Number do you want on yours and what size?
Negativity, drama, and chaos is where people seem to flock to just judging by the views on these types of threads. britney Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Yep! Sorta ranks right up there with train wrecks and the circus freak shows doesn't it!
Tess

Ladies: yall have have the money and all the pussy, so you know what you need to do, I dont need to tell yall anything about how to work men over for what you want. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Best statement in this thread ...I think that's what upsets Whispers the most. LOL
I'm going to place mister "whispers" on my ignore list and I suggest that every one else do the same. Originally Posted by anova444
Anova,

Do you tour and participate in Austin?