Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Son, you're a pimple on a gnat's ass in the scheme of life.

(Notice the apostrophe comes BEFORE the "s"!!!!)

Since you don't know me, entertain yourself in your delusion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ask him how many “Ivy League” degrees he has this month. It’s either two or three. He gets confused. He tells so many lies he can’t keep up with them.
Son, you're a pimple on a gnat's ass in the scheme of life.

(Notice the apostrophe comes BEFORE the "s"!!!!)

Since you don't know me, entertain yourself in your delusion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You crack me up with your responses. Anyway, I hope you stop your crying soon. I'll be gone until tonight but you have fun spending the rest of your day on here getting emotional. Hopefully when I get back, you'll know how to write a fucking paragraph old man
Oh, please keep posting. Enjoy your hookup with MysteriousNoMore!
Ask him how many “Ivy League” degrees he has this month. It’s either two or three. He gets confused. He tells so many lies he can’t keep up with them. Originally Posted by bambino
And a self admitted arrogant jerk about it.

From another forum post.

I never brought up any of my Ivy League degrees in my previous post. I did many months ago in this forum while I will admit that I was being an arrogant prick. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh and forgive me, self admitted arrogant prick.

From another forum post.

Oh and forgive me, self admitted arrogant prick. Originally Posted by eccielover
You are forgiven my child
. In the name of the father, the son and holy ghost. amen

From another forum post.

Oh and forgive me, self admitted arrogant prick. Originally Posted by eccielover
What's up with you dudes in Pissburg? Are you still mad about losing Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell? What the fuck does that have to do with me? LOL
They’re suffering an identity crisis.
What's up with you dudes in Pissburg? Are you still mad about losing Antonio Brown and LaVeon Bell? What does that have to do with me? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They have self esteem issues in Pittsburg. They have so many great people from there but they cant seem to protect their citizens. Sad. They cant even keep a MAGA hat on their own heads. Scardy Cats
They have self esteem issues in Pittsburg. They have so many great people from there but they cant seem to protect their citizens. Sad. They cant even keep a MAGA hat on their own heads. Scardy Cats Originally Posted by themystic
Dallas can’t protect their own cops in Dallas, or JFK.
What's up with you dudes in Pissburg? Are you still mad about losing Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell? What the fuck does that have to do with me? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
First off, weren't you out of here til tonight. Couldn't stay away could you?

And second, do you deny your own post that I simply quoted?
What's up with you dudes in Pissburg? Are you still mad about losing Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell? What the fuck does that have to do with me? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
AB and Bell? Who gives a fuck. They were nuisance’s. Just like you. I thought you were going away today? Another lie.
First off, weren't you out of here til tonight. Couldn't stay away could you?

And second, do you deny your own post that I simply quoted? Originally Posted by eccielover
If you had kids, you would easily understand the answer to your dumb question. It takes a while to get them going in the morning.
Dallas can’t protect their own cops in Dallas, or JFK. Originally Posted by bambino
We weren't trying to Bambi
TThey cant even keep a MAGA hat on their own heads. Originally Posted by themystic
HAT OCD ALERT!!!
If you had kids, you would easily understand the answer to your dumb question. It takes a while to get them going in the morning. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So I guess well educated Ivy League guys who have a superiority complex and are self described "pricks" have no discipline or control over their own children? Not surprised.