CAR BNG

Sounds hot but if you get caught you can get in very big trouble I even think you may be required to register as a sex offender depending on what they charge you witb but I could be wrong on that.

I guess the risk is part of the fun of it for some... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Tried that once with my highschool sweetheart. Once I undid his zipper, the cops had pulled in behind us. Hmmm, I guess the foggy windows were a bit suspicious!
I swear I heard or read a story somewhere about it. I think the charge was indecent exposure.

I don't think your car is considered private as far as that goes if that was the case I'm pretty sure more people would try driving naked lol
Yes you are right Jules. It is a sex offender charge. I found out after i did the review by someone who read it and sent me a pm about the risk. My ex had a big truck and tinted windows and i did it all the time if we were alone. Id definitely feel safe doing it in a lifted truck with dark tint windows even still now that i know the risks though.

On another note, am i the only one who hears "roadhead" and instantly thinks of the scene in Parenthood when Steve Martin has a car accident and the officer asks him what happened and he turns to his wife and says, "well show him, honey!" Hahahahaa. I friggin love that movie!!
Jules....I got arrested once for indecent exposure, but they had to let me go due to lack of evidence! Lol
On another note, am i the only one who hears "roadhead" and instantly thinks of the scene in Parenthood when Steve Martin has a car accident and the officer asks him what happened and he turns to his wife and says, "well show him, honey!" Hahahahaa. I friggin love that movie!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No thn you aren't, I love that movie too, especially the old Granny and her life is 'a roller coaster' theory, "you go up & down, up & down"...Also, the movie CRASH came to mind and the scene with the AA couple. Very good dramatic movie with interesting scenarios.

A personal true story...Many years ago, late one evening I picked up a very horny, intoxicated MILF at a club. We leave in the ManSlut Mobile to go to a motel. I am intoxicated also, but not on her level. We're both roadraging horny. I pull off Northwest Hwy near Whiterock Lake to give her the root canal she's begging for, not paying attention due to my alcohol level and she's taking off clothing. I probably put it in park before coming to a stop, whip down my pants and the MILF attacks LittleSlut like she's got 2 minutes to live. After a few minutes I start focusing a little better and I start taking in my surroundings some and I see all these Police cars coming and going...WTF...LittleSlut retreats quickly much to the MILF's dislike as I realize I had pulled into the Northeast Dallas Police Substation off NW Hwy. We left right away and made it to a Notel to finish the night with a clearer mind on my part.
i honestly havent had any problems when providing this type of service the guys ive met either had a perfect location for us to play or if i was familiar with the area i would know a perfect place for us to park...... SOMETIMES I FIND PLACES THAT WOULD BE PERFECT WHEN IM JUST DRIVING AROUND TOWN