bbbj vs "the cbj"

As long as you accept my "ritual" I'll let you slide with a CBJ. Originally Posted by kerwil62
please share.. I'm curious.
If you don't want to do bbbj, then don't. I'd pass on a cbj, but it wouldn't keep me from visiting you.
is it weird that lately I'm like 97% (give or take) suspicious of new accounts with 1 post?
is it weird that lately I'm like 97% (give or take) suspicious of new accounts with 1 post? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Lol. Sorry to offend your elite 1k post sensibilities
is it weird that lately I'm like 97% (give or take) suspicious of new accounts with 1 post? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
no
Not all that long ago I made my first post.
IJS
Everyone has to get started somewhere.
The longest journey begins with a single step, kinda thing. I had been in chat rooms before, but this its a bit different to me. Never encountered the TROLL character until recently. Now I found out there's female TROLLS too.
If I had any advice to someone new here is, think before you hit send. Stupid posts is what we feed on here. Second, don't get into a "shouting war" online. It's useless and never ending. Good luck newbie

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
That's nice........if it's her. Originally Posted by kerwil62
That ain't her ker.....just a random pic I pillaged off the interwebs that I knew you'd think was "ritual" worthy.....
That ain't her ker.....just a random pic I pillaged off the interwebs that I knew you'd think was "ritual" worthy..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Damn Russ...where you been? .....

.....Friday night date at the morgue ?
^^^^^ Hey it's hard out there ya know....

Back to the OP's topic.

As a Provider.....I definitely prefer a BBBJ, only because I don't like the taste of a cover. But if it is what you ask for, then I will do a CBJ. But it never feels the same.
Just did. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Clear your pm inbox. It is full. Originally Posted by MrWonderfull
she's GFE other than the CBJ.... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
If anyone is CBJ than it's not GFE... Non of my "girlfriends" ever used condoms to suck the lollipop...

There we go... CBJ is like sucking a Lollipop with the wrapper ON! You'll never to get the middle for the prize.
That ain't her ker.....just a random pic I pillaged off the interwebs that I knew you'd think was "ritual" worthy..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Figures....

If anyone is CBJ than it's not GFE... Non of my "girlfriends" ever used condoms to suck the lollipop...

There we go... CBJ is like sucking a Lollipop with the wrapper ON! You'll never to get the middle for the prize. Originally Posted by charcoal
Speak!!!
Eh, i could care less, as long as she is sucking me covered or not. Its kewl.
Clear your pm inbox. It is full. Originally Posted by MrWonderfull
Just did. Sorry for the inconvenience. Originally Posted by Jasmine Rai
better yet....get verified.