So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

Whispers
Sixxbach
Rand al Thor
Cruzer
Wyldeman30
etc etc Originally Posted by snoopdogg
Me? !!! I ask a few questions and point out a few truths without taking sides and now "I" am on the attack list? I do not want any part of this shit. I just find it funny mostly because I am sure it is time consuming for the Mods.
Vyt thanks for your work on this subject
but dont u think it's time for the "Attack Pack" to GO
they spend ENDLESS hours here baiting, attacking, insulting
and "walking some fine line" where insulting is acceptible

the MAJORITY of us stay out of it
but as another fellow poster put it....you just get fed up and quit coming here
right now when the spotlight is on Whispers and his crew...why not ask yourself
IS this the point of this board

reading endless rants by whispers
attacks by whispers
posts about how he's not the bad guy....
having to deal with all the drama His crew starts

When is it all gonna be reigned in

Please consider it

If i ever said anything derrogatorry to a provider
im sure my time here would be short
but whispers and his crew do it daily

I wish there could be a vote....to finally end this

Please dont consider this "telling you what to do"
but as a fed up lurker
it's time for a change.......
Im sure im not the only one who feels this way. Originally Posted by snoopdogg
Dude, are you sure that you are not missing the ASPD towards the end? You def would have been a great mod. Milf, Yssup, and you are a little pain in the ass but I don't think any of you should go.

No more than it's time for anyone else to go. We have rules which are enforced impartially. We don't pick users we don't like and tell them they have to go sit in the corner. I like a lot of users here personally, I groan at some of them. (And I'm pretty sure few would guess who was on which list!) But that doesn't enter into how rules are enforced, nor should it.

I can tell you that no one is above the rules, no one gets special treatment, and any interaction between staff and users that happens isn't advertised - we don't do the ASPD "Check your PM" thing. Which is good in that it assumes we can be adults who can handle things, but can also be bad in that a lot of people assume that (in addition to the policy where very little content is ever deleted - you have to own your shit) just because something is posted, it's acceptable. That really isn't the case. Originally Posted by Vyt
Thanks Vyt for calling his bullshit statement as that, bullshit. Maybe he should start his own site...

Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Ah come on Roxanne, you don't like hearing the truth?? lol

After using the search button.

I am just curious, because it seems that you and a few of your friends (RREB, snoop and you) seem to be committing the same offenses that you accuse others of doing (Sixx, Whisper, RAND..ETC). I could care less about whose dick is bigger (only because I know it's mine) or who can outwit the other or be more insulting to the other. I just would like to get through a few threads without the entire extra BS (even if I find it hilarious). It seems between the groups I cannot figure out who is guilty even when none of you are innocent. Originally Posted by cruzer
Exactly.................

sixx
Me? !!! I ask a few questions and point out a few truths without taking sides and now "I" am on the attack list? I do not want any part of this shit. I just find it funny mostly because I am sure it is time consuming for the Mods. Originally Posted by cruzer
I wouldn't listen to that guy. This guy posts no reviews and contributes nothing but bitching about the "attack pack".....

sixx
Two in a row, and it's a school night. Get some rest puddin!
Maybe I don't do a good enough job of making it clear but I'm on good terms with damn near everyone here no matter what a misogynist cheap skate they may be. I've never felt bullied by you or your...what is it called?...herd? I can see how some girls might feel that way though...not everyone is as mean as me!

Ah, I am so glad I was on your mind.... wink wink

And before anyone says I'm bullying her, we are on good terms.... so

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Maybe I don't do a good enough job of making it clear but I'm on good terms with damn near everyone here no matter what a misogynist cheap skate they may be. I've never felt bullied by you or your...what is it called?...herd? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I didn't think you would feel bullied but to clarify so someone like snoopdogg doesn't overreact to my comment.

There you go again calling me those love names......

sixx
Maybe I don't do a good enough job of making it clear but I'm on good terms with damn near everyone here no matter what a misogynist cheap skate they may be. I've never felt bullied by you or your...what is it called?...herd? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Just check in with us sweetie. May not be able to take you to the mattresses but a drink may be in order ... of a ride in the counrty ... or a quicky on the top floor of the Capitol Rotunda...when you get here. Meanwhile, nobody's blaming you for trying to fill your schedule. Wish it could be me!

If this is a response to my sig line- I don't hang out for free, I'm not that kinda girl. If you plan on paying me to drink with you I like that idea. I could usually use a drink! LOL.

Oh and to be clear Yssup- just because I'm on "good terms" with those guys doesn't mean I'd go BCD with them and I def wasn't asking to get any more intimate with sixx or whispers. lmao. I apologize if I gave that impression. I'm just saying I don't hate anyone just because I disagree with them and everything doesn't have to be a huge war all the time.

Just check in with us sweetie. May not be able to take you to the mattresses but a drink may be in order ... of a ride in the counrty ... or a quicky on the top floor of the Capitol Rotunda...when you get here. Meanwhile, nobody's blaming you for trying to fill your schedule. Wish it could be me!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Self edit... GAWD!!! This place some times.

Screw the wrestling match, Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Damn, I had a feeling you might back out.....

sixx
Please show me where the definition is for a threAD and WHERE it breaks a rule! If you can't find one then ZIP IT and I got a whole bag of SSShhhh and STFU right here for you. Stop complaining and whining. You know, it's completely subjective and just something to bitch about. Total bullshit.

Whispers, how can you be so hard and cruel and then come whining and complaining like you're some victim that everyone is out to get?! YOU DO THIS AND YOU BRING THIS SHIT HERE! Then whine and cry about it forever long.

If you really want to calculate posts and who says more positive versus negative . . .point blank, hands down you AND Budman would loose. I don't think that man has had a nice thing to say in a decade and I bet he figures it'd kill him if he did by now.
Notice I deleted that part Sixx?
Word!

P.S- I love that "I've got a whole bag of Shhh and STFU for you"...beautiful, can I steal it?!

Self edit... GAWD!!! This place some times. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Please show me where the definition is for a threAD and WHERE it breaks a rule! If you can't find one then ZIP IT and I got a whole bag of SSShhhh and STFU right here for you. Stop complaining and whining. You know, it's completely subjective and just something to bitch about. Total bullshit.

Whispers, how can you be so hard and cruel and then come whining and complaining like you're some victim that everyone is out to get?! YOU DO THIS AND YOU BRING THIS SHIT HERE! Then whine and cry about it forever long.

If you really want to calculate posts and who says more positive versus negative . . .point blank, hands down you AND Budman would loose. I don't think that man has had a nice thing to say in a decade and I bet he figures it'd kill him if he did by now. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

Budman, I don't think you rule the topics of convo around here. What I may find valuable you may not. And, btw, you don't speak for everyone. Afterall,, variety is the spice of life. If you don't like topic move to the next one or start your own. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
Whispers, how can you be so hard and cruel and then come whining and complaining like you're some victim that everyone is out to get?! YOU DO THIS AND YOU BRING THIS SHIT HERE! Then whine and cry about it forever long. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
You are obviously clueless about me.....

I'm neither whining NOR complaining......

Laughing a lot.....

Calling people on what they say and watching them fumble for words is amusing.....