Ok this is the provider booty pic competition!

I can attest to the fact that Ashlynn's is very, very fine as is everything about her! KaitlynDior looks very, very fine all over. Too bad she is way too young for me!

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1445557357 Originally Posted by SweetSierra
This would go lovely with a Twix LOL............
These are the best asses by far in the state and definitely the best ass thread! Great job ladies of the METROPLEX
This would go lovely with a Twix LOL............ Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
Indeed
Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
My ass has always gotten a lot of attention...

Attachment 466306

Attachment 466307

Attachment 466308

Attachment 466309
  • grean
  • 10-23-2015, 10:59 AM
Now kitty,

You can't post that hot ass up here to tease us. It's just torture as you are closed for business. If that's changed.....
UQUOTE=grean;1057353919]Now kitty,

You can't post that hot ass up here to tease us. It's just torture as you are closed for business. If that's changed.....[/QUOTE]

Ummm... yes absolutely, it has changed. My retirement only lasted a day. So feel free to contact me!!
those ass pics of yours ..are they from today or 10 years ago ?
UQUOTE=grean;1057353919]Now kitty,

You can't post that hot ass up here to tease us. It's just torture as you are closed for business. If that's changed..... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Ummm... yes absolutely, it has changed. My retirement only lasted a day. So feel free to contact me!!
[/QUOTE]

That I will have to do!!!!!
Dolce,

You magnificently sexy thing... this ass is one for the ages !!
Kendall,

Mmmm! bootylicious... !!
those ass pics of yours ..are they from today or 10 years ago ? Originally Posted by glade55
Too bad you'll never get the occasion to find out for yourself.
Hey Ms. New Booty.....LOL...ok my booty pic is my avatar...enjoy...ladies and gents