Being a Woman of Public Usage and having a SO who knows about it?

• Devo
  • 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM
You know, I am starting to think that one of our "agency" managers may have started using a "Troll" account here, just to say what he really thinks about women.

It also explains the video biz involvement as well.

Exploits and degrades women.

Involved in the video biz.

Total asshole.

Gets along with no one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm..........
You know, I am starting to think that one of our "agency" managers may have started using a "Troll" account here, just to say what he really thinks about women.

It also explains the video biz involvement as well.

Exploits and degrades women.

Involved in the video biz.

Total asshole.

Gets along with no one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.......... Originally Posted by Devo
To let you rest assured Devo...I am self employed 1099 employee buddy. Not part of any agencies. I subcontract girls to suck my dick on cam to make cash rather than suck yours. and yes they do pay their taxes unlike hoes on here and TOS. Big difference.
Don't worry Devo, tatasddd aka Titsfuck on Indys a few years ago is a flash in the pan. His web cam business were he puts Kumquats up his ass, and suck dicks, is floundering. So he comes on here, just to jack us around, self promoting. This Bus boy, yes when he does see ladies, they must live along a bus route. He is not native born, carries a green card. An is a easy target for the IRS, when they stop fucking the real working men/women. He will go into hibernation when the Ladies start posting and laughing at him. I find him mentally lacking, fun to play with, this to will pass, just like that cancerous growth on my back I had cut out on Monday, the ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE will cut him out. Or keep him around for shits and grins. Stand easy Devo, I'm flying the Drones, my Apachee is warmed up, and Silver is saddled and ready. May the Force be with you.
Don't worry Devo, tatasddd aka Titsfuck on Indys a few years ago is a flash in the pan. His web cam business were he puts Kumquats up his ass, and suck dicks, is floundering. So he comes on here, just to jack us around, self promoting. This Bus boy, yes when he does see ladies, they must live along a bus route. He is not native born, carries a green card. An is a easy target for the IRS, when they stop fucking the real working men/women. He will go into hibernation when the Ladies start posting and laughing at him. I find him mentally lacking, fun to play with, this to will pass, just like that cancerous growth on my back I had cut out on Monday, the ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE will cut him out. Or keep him around for shits and grins. Stand easy Devo, I'm flying the Drones, my Apachee is warmed up, and Silver is saddled and ready. May the Force be with you. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
One correction for the record Eaglehorse. Tatasddd is a United States Citizen mister moron.
I seriously doubt that Kumquat boy. PAT is selling 1/2 off 6 month Bus passes , just for information. Stop by the Club tomorrow, the women will be there, At times I can't believe it myself, it's like a candy store. If your such a ladies man, these bades will see that you are a very...............well you can fill in the blanks, my favorite ladies will be there.......oh the Bus stops at the intersection so your good to go......
I seriously doubt that Kumquat boy. PAT is selling 1/2 off 6 month Bus passes , just for information. Stop by the Club tomorrow, the women will be there, At times I can't believe it myself, it's like a candy store. If your such a ladies man, these bades will see that you are a very...............well you can fill in the blanks, my favorite ladies will be there.......oh the Bus stops at the intersection so your good to go...... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Dude, You've got to be fucking retarded. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
Not really Kumquat boy, just re phasing my questions and responses to you, due to your limited mental capability. Don't want to overload your small mind.
Dude, You've got to be fucking retarded. You keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You've only posted LaLaBoss and my drinking a 1000 times. I guess it takes a retard to know one.
tata....
to get this straight....so to speak....you're doing solo masturbation on a web cam for 6.00/minute....basically you're a whore....I've known enough gay folks to know that when guys are watching cam shows they want more than some guy playing with his dick....to make an money you need to be a tease....string people out as long as you can....you have to do it visually and vocally....you cannot just lay there....so....how do you sell yourself....
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals. Mostly men some women. For sure your dog or cat isn't watching it. Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Doubt you can afford to watch me for too long. Originally Posted by tatasddd
One correction for the record Eaglehorse. Tatasddd is a United States Citizen mister moron. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Hmmm... only one correction? Then I guess we can assume everything else in eaglehorse's post about tatas is true, including:

His web cam business where he puts Kumquats up his ass, and suck dicks, is floundering... Originally Posted by eaglehorse

I may regret asking this, but how did kumquats become a sexual accessory? I've heard of gay guys fucking with gerbils, but kumquats? Really?

Lustylad, you are so perspective, well done! Now "Get Off My Lawn"! Or "you can beat me, whip me or piss on me, just don't bore me"!
Lustylad, you are so perspective, well done! Now "Get Off My Lawn"! Or "you can beat me, whip me or piss on me, just don't bore me"! Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Eaglehorse, I think you mean "perceptive"... and if kumquats and gerbils bore you, what's your kink?
tata....
to get this straight....so to speak....you're doing solo masturbation on a web cam for 6.00/minute....basically you're a whore....I've known enough gay folks to know that when guys are watching cam shows they want more than some guy playing with his dick....to make an money you need to be a tease....string people out as long as you can....you have to do it visually and vocally....you cannot just lay there....so....how do you sell yourself....
.... Originally Posted by stevepar

Probably like this:

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deeper, OH FUCK Yessssssssss babyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FUCKING GAAAAAAAWWWWD gimme that fucking dick ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gimme that spunk, ahhhh ohhhh don't stop till your fucking time is over aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh FUCK!!!
Originally Posted by tatasddd
lusty lad....
that's funny....
Probably like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deeper, OH FUCK Yessssssssss babyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FUCKING GAAAAAAAWWWWD gimme that fucking dick ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gimme that spunk, ahhhh ohhhh don't stop till your fucking time is over aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh FUCK!!!
You've only posted LaLaBoss and my drinking a 1000 times. I guess it takes a retard to know one. Originally Posted by bambino
No Bam, it all started from you and your buses and kumquats. You are the leading retard bro Bambolinooooooooooo :-)