Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

I'll never get why girls who don't like each other work so hard to interact with each other Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well said. I make a conscious effort to avoid anyone and anything I dislike. My ignore lists on all boards I participate in, both hobby and personal, have a combined 100's, if not 1000's of people.

I don't watch, read, eat, go or interact with anyone I dislike.
You're totally missing the point..this isn't about fist fights...its about a profile in courage. And truth be told I know of one black dude that got his ass kicked. He talked mad shit and couldn't back that shit up so I heard. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The sting of a girl putting you in your place still bothers you?
NubianPimp will go after any girl who doesn't join his stable of hoes. That's what pimps do. When he says he is here for the pussy, reality is he wants to grow his stable after seeing competition from other and infiltration of BP pimped hoes Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Ok mythos how many other handles do you hide behind? Or should I say how many other personalities do you have?

WHORES are worried about shit that doesn't matter thats what makes it so obvious all you have to do is look at your post history & figure out what Is going on NO matter what handle you use...

Those who are smart understand the others who are against it are the ones you need to worry about it..

Period..

If y'all hate why are you keeping up ask yourself that...

Always worried about other whores but there are so many other whores you could be worrying about makes it a dead giveaway...

If you're that jealous stop pretending behind a mandle & slang that pussy like you slang that bs...
And he's not being evasive, he can't tell you why she was banned. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Neither can you, but that's a nonissue here.
Her number is public.. why don't you ask her and let us know? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Because I'm trying to stay "fair and balanced"... LOL.
Your scrutiny is...disconcerting...

As has been said...you can ask her when she gets back. All the other speculation by non-Staff members is just that...speculation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You know exactly what I've been asking for: the rationale behind your editing of that rant posted by Italia. Other mods have no problems stating why they edited posts at times, and since you have observed that protocol yourself from time to time, I'm perplexed as to why you failed to follow the protocol in this instance. Just hoping for an official clarification for the sake of fair and transparent moderating to which you assuredly are not averse.
Neither can you, but that's a nonissue here. Originally Posted by andymarksman
The only reason NubianPrince chimed in behind Wakeup is because he's cool with Wakeup. That little comment made from his accountant by his bottom bitch (and we all know who that is) ;-) was nothing but a tacit way of trying to let WU know they are still cool with him and on his so called team. Probably planning their next session now that WU admitted he likes Mexicans. Lol Y'all have to read between the lines on that shit. NB is now letting ho's run his account. That epic meltdown yesterday by his bottom bitch posting from his accounnt was a conformation. If that wasn't a chic posting from his account then the alternative is that the negro is gay.

Now next time he / she calls me a troll I'm sure he will check himself before I moderate him like I'm doing now. If you step into the ring with me then like 50 cent I can go...if not go sit your ass down is my philosophy.

And Andy i do think you are a mandle as well...ijs
^^ NP is definitely gay. I uncovered that way back. Keep up. Btw, being gay doesn't preclude NP from being a pimp
Tommy Sotomayar?

Really?

He doesn't fit me as that, but that's my opinion..

Y'all have a wonderful day
^^ NP is definitely gay. I uncovered that way back. Keep up. Btw, being gay doesn't preclude NP from being a pimp Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Keep up? Look you are a mandel and I do not keep up with Mandels.
Well said. I make a conscious effort to avoid anyone and anything I dislike. My ignore lists on all boards I participate in, both hobby and personal, have a combined 100's, if not 1000's of people.

I don't watch, read, eat, go or interact with anyone I dislike. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I do interact with people I dislike...keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Besides I know how to talk to white people..more specifically the white guys that dislike me because of my politics. I know how to speak their language...they don't respond to gangsterism but what makes them mad as fuck is if they think or perceive that a minority is actually smarter than them. OK jk ;-)
The only reason NubianPrince chimed in behind Wakeup is because he's cool with Wakeup. That little comment made from his accountant by his bottom bitch (and we all know who that is) ;-) was nothing but a tacit way of trying to let WU know they are still cool with him and on his so called team. Probably planning their next session now that WU admitted he likes Mexicans. Lol Y'all have to read between the lines on that shit. NB is now letting ho's run his account. That epic meltdown yesterday by his bottom bitch posting from his accounnt was a conformation. If that wasn't a chic posting from his account then the alternative is that the negro is gay.

Now next time he / she calls me a troll I'm sure he will check himself before I moderate him like I'm doing now. If you step into the ring with me then like 50 cent I can go...if not go sit your ass down is my philosophy.

And Andy i do think you are a mandle as well...ijs Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Interesting observation, SC....
Because I'm trying to stay "fair and balanced"... LOL. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Nah you just want to argue for the sake of arguing

You want the truth,ask her..it's really simple
I saw the comment before the edit too,I don't recall what she said

You also brought up Chung but all of a sudden you're ducking my question
So again, why do you think WU had anything to do with his ban?
What's your source?

Did you just fuck up?
You know exactly what I've been asking for: the rationale behind your editing of that rant posted by Italia. Other mods have no problems stating why they edited posts at times, and since you have observed that protocol yourself from time to time, I'm perplexed as to why you failed to follow the protocol in this instance. Just hoping for an official clarification for the sake of fair and transparent moderating to which you assuredly are not averse. Originally Posted by andymarksman
I’ve told you multiple times, that if you want to know the rationale behind my editing of her post, which is the rationale behind her ban, you need to ask her. I will not explain it to you...ever.

There is no “protocol” for a moderator to explain why they edit a post, only that they document who did the edit, and make sure the original is saved prior to editing it. If a moderator chooses to use their edit to issue a message to the readers about their conduct, that’s their choice, but it is not a requirement, and is not applicable in this case in the slightest.

You’re not going to get anything more than you already got...that’s as transparent as it gets...you can be satisfied with it, or not. The choice is yours.

P.S.-There is no Wakeup team...I’m an equal opportunity hater...
My brother .. Lying to the masses again ;-)