What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

LL, I'm not calling you gay but it has been my experience that people who post like you do, probably have sucked a dick or three. Originally Posted by WTF
May be you spend so much time hanging around so many gay people ...

...... you just engage in wishful thinking!

But that is your personal problem, not mine.

I'll give you a pass on your inability to evaluate the credibility of statements people make and the statements attributed to dead people who can no longer speak for themselves ....

.. and what you obviously don't realize is the more you shoot your mouth off the more likely it seems that you have "misinterpreted" the words of your "cousin" and put your own "spin on them" in a failed attempt to make a point in a thread that, again, you know nothing about.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 06:31 AM

...... you just engage in wishful thinking!

But that is your personal problem, not mine. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So are you saying you maybe have spent so much time hanging out with lying soldiers who talk to much about their war record when you said the below?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.

Would that include any and all soldiers who wrote a book about their experiences? Because writing a book ...now that is really talking about their experiences.

So are you saying you maybe have spent so much time hanging out with lying soldiers who talk to much about their war record when you said the below?

I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.

Would that include any and all soldiers who wrote a book about their experiences? Because writing a book ...now that is really talking about their experiences.

Originally Posted by WTF
LLIdiot does not like to talk about war time experiences cuz' the only personal experience he has to fall back on would be when he was a Cub Scout and regularly got his ass kicked at their weekly Pack Meetings.

He's been duckin' and dodgin' ever since!
[SIZE=3]So are you saying Originally Posted by WTF
Reading comprehension is your friend. Spinning what others say is not.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 07:03 AM

...... you just engage in wishful thinking!. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Reading comprehension is your friend. Spinning what others say is not
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 07:05 AM

What did you mean when you posted the above LL?
Originally Posted by LexusLover: "I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.
So you need help with "comprehending" the above ....

........ but you understood the following:

LL: "That's a good thing, if you have been going to him and your sugar levels are not under control. #1: Find a physician who is interested in controlling blood conditions without meds. #2: Determine a safe level of carb consumption, and then cut that by 30% (I cut mine by 60%) for the first 30 days). #3: Get one of those meal planning websites on the internet ... set up meals and snacks using the search function on foods while watching the mineral intake as well ... salt, etc., and monitor the sugar (anything that can be used to make alcoholic beverages will convert to sugar ... e.g. wheat, rice, (grains) etc.) and cut those down to as low as you possibly can. #4: You can go on grocery store websites and they will have a search function that will bring up the labels on their products they sell just like you see on the packaging .. and build a shopping list for your meals. #5: Don't starve yourself or binge diet but you are going to fight it for about a week ... may be two ... and you will begin to reduce your portions that you can eat as your stomach shrinks. #6: monitor your sugar on a spread sheet throughout the day with your weight and blood pressure. #7 if you are on "sugar meds" as your sugar levels go down and remain at a level that is good start backing off your meds to allow your body to kick in to its natural process of eliminating sugar without meds.
#8: Make sure your physician is on board. #9: get lab work quarterly and MAKE SURE you have your BUN (kidney functions measured).

You have to take control of your own body and monitor it. The doctors won't. And if you are consuming alcoholic beverages you will never get your sugar under control ... all that booze is converting to sugar (See #3 above).

All that shit is boring ... and eating the same every day is also boring ... but lying around in a box or in an urn is also. And you get there soon enough without pushing it along. Most of the meds you are prescribed for blood pressure and/or sugar are not good for your kidneys (see # 9) ... and unfortunately doctors treat people with blinders and tunnel vision... and they can't remember all their patients. It's easier for them to remember the cleavage on the pharmacy rep who just left after dropping off a sack full of samples to test on patients."
And you wonder why I would even suggest you are a liar.

Enjoy yourself.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 10:12 AM

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No actually I needed no help in understanding what you said or meant.

I was giving you the opportunity to recant or admit a mistake.

I did not really think you would and you did not surprised me by doing the honorable thing.

You can not actually look at what you said and have it mean anything other than what you said...Which is: Soldiers that brag/talk/write about their experiences are usually liars. You've know plenty both dead and alive. That has been your experience.

More power to you. If that is your experience , then that is your experience. Just apply it equally. Which is the Liar, Chris Kyle or Jesse V?

Is IFFY not the hypocritical SOB for trying to call out one soldier over another? Had I said what you said about soldiers would IFFY have stayed silent? IFFY , I'm asking you this , not LL. He has shown to large a propensity to lie in this thread!

Enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it folks ...there are now ... two (2) "simple" questions ... LLIdiot refuses to answer ...
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 10:27 AM
There you have it folks ...there are now ... two (2) "simple" questions ... LLIdiot refuses to answer ... Originally Posted by bigtex
LL has confused me asking him to clarify what he meant when he posted the below item as me not understanding what he said!

"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
But, as we know, IFFYYEIEIO is incapable of expressing a coherent thought... so he may be lying, but most likely isn't able to tell.
No actually I needed no help in understanding what you said or meant. Originally Posted by WTF
So you admit you were lying. Ok. I do respect you for admitting you are a liar.

Statistically speaking ... 80% is pretty strong in support of my statement:

I will repeat .... to put it perspective:

"......."During this Census count (2000), the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

4/5 = 80%..... That's a SIMPLE math problem that has only one answer.

May your "cousin" RIP .... and you will allow him to do so.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2015, 12:09 PM
So you admit you were lying. Ok. I do respect you for admitting you are a liar.
I only admitted that you were mistaken on my intent for asking the question. Had you quoted me properly you'd have seen that. Or maybe you would not have been able to distort the facts had you quoted me properly
Today, the White House announced that US Special Forces teams will be on the ground inside SYRIA helping to train Syrian rebels. Last week an American Master Sergeant was killed by friendly fire in a rescue of ISIS hostages in IRAQ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The question is: Are those, were those, "boots on the ground"?
This regime change crap has been going on for along time in the middle east. The US has had a plan for over 20 years to destabilize / change regimes in 7 countries.

This came from the mouth of General Wesley Clark.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/...years-ago.html

that is the link with all of the info explaining what I am referring to , and even has the video with Clark himself saying what the plan was.

quote from W. Clark:

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

So far we took out Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, still working on Somalia, Sudan, and Iran. And we all know Syria is the current focus. (we took out Egypt already)

Noteable mentions:

The US has attempted to overthrow more than 50 national governments, most of them being popular/democratic rather than tyrannical.

Chile 1973
Italy 1970
Brazil 1964
Greece 1961
Guyana 1953
Iran 1953
Syria 1949 (CIA helps overthrow the democratically elected government of Syria, bringing in the dictatorship of Husni al-Za'im. Wikipedia says "carried out with discreet backing of the American embassy".) So this is round 2 for syria.

tried to get Ecuador 1931-1963, Cuba 61-62, Greece 1946 -
1949 (Intervened in a civil war, taking the side of the neo-fascists against the Greek left which had fought the Nazis courageously. The neo-fascists won and instituted a highly brutal regime, for which the CIA created a new internal security agency, KYP. Before long, KYP was carrying out all the endearing practices of secret police everywhere, including systematic torture.) Yea, we supported Nazis essentially.

We also helped screw with the Dominican Republic in 1961 with a CIA assassination of their leader.