New Poll Shows Hillary Crushing Republitards

You missed your period, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shouldn't that be .... "You SKIPPED your period, shamman."?
This might just make JD the Idiot's head explode.

A new poll shows Hillary trouncing each and every republitard candidate. Even with 60 percent saying that she isn't trustworthy, she still wins.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2228 Originally Posted by WombRaider
I am not personally a fan of Hillary. I prefer Elizabeth Warren. Elizabeth Warren, from what I have heard, doesn't want to run. She doesn't have the money to run either. However, there are tons of Americans who like her and want her to run. Personally, I think she would be a leader for the people. That's my two cents. If I ever ran for office, I would make sure that all people counted and all people had leverage in their government. i am a democrat and proud of it.
If I ever ran for office, I would make sure that all people counted and all people had leverage in their government. i am a democrat and proud of it. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Based on that belief is it safe to assume you will not be voting for Hillarious?
  • shanm
  • 06-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Based on that belief is it safe to assume you will not be voting for Hillarious? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Based on the (factual)belief that you are an idiot, is it safe to say that you will be invading Iraq "knowing what we know now"?
Based on the (factual)belief that you are an idiot, is it safe to say that you will be invading Iraq "knowing what we know now"? Originally Posted by shanm
She has very weak support from the Democratic left:

Wow. Bernie's looking pretty good.
I'd vote for Bernie.
I'd vote for Jim Webb!
I think Bernie is honest. If so, I would consider supporting him on that basis alone. I'd need to know a little more.
I think Bernie is honest. If so, I would consider supporting him on that basis alone. I'd need to know a little more. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes...he's honest about who he would steal from.
This might just make JD the Idiot's head explode.

A new poll shows Hillary trouncing each and every republitard candidate. Even with 60 percent saying that she isn't trustworthy, she still wins.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2228 Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's because she's the best choice. The "Republicans" who are now in office are not true Republicans. They are GOP, or the "Grand Ole Party", aka "Tea Party".
I'd vote for Bernie. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I can't get past his wealth redistribution ideas based on a punitive tax structure for people making over 250,000 a year.

This encompasses many small business owners who work long hours and sacrifice many of their leisure hours so others can have good jobs.
I can't get past his wealth redistribution ideas based on a punitive tax structure for people making over 250,000 a year.

This encompasses many small business owners who work long hours and sacrifice many of their leisure hours so others can have good jobs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree with you. Tax laws need to be changed in favor of the smaller businesses, not the huge multi-national corporations who are now in power. Please watch "The Corporation" which is available for streaming on Netflix. It's the tax laws on multi-national corporations that need to change. Not the little guy. This is a true story: GE made billions in profits, yet did not pay a dime in taxes, corporate or any other type!