World Events are moving...

• WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 08:00 AM
How do you explain to a fool that he is being foolish? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD that is wtf we been trying to explain to you for the last two years...
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 11:28 AM

Putin..you magnificent bastard. I read your book! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

you fucking communist bastard, shove Putin and his book up your ass sideways
you fucking communist bastard, shove Putin and his book up your ass sideways Originally Posted by CJ7
Do you not understand the Patton reference?
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Do you not understand the Patton reference? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I understand the former leader of the Soviet Union called Putin a communist, and I understand sorry son of a bitches that call themselves Americans continue to make excuses for Putin regardless ... take you for instance.
I understand the former leader of the Soviet Union called Putin a communist, and I understand sorry son of a bitches that call themselves Americans continue to make excuses for Putin regardless ... take you for instance. Originally Posted by CJ7
You aren't very bright...
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 02:17 PM
You aren't very bright... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I'm an anti communist American, whats your excuse?
I'm an anti communist American, whats your excuse? Originally Posted by CJ7
Then why, CBJ7, do you so adamantly support every statist initiative that Obama proposes?
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Then why, CBJ7, do you so adamantly support every statist initiative that Obama proposes? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

throwing the hypocrisy and lies the rightwingers conjure up back in their face isn't supporting Obama ... it proves rightwingers are pieces of shit .. write that down.
Really, CBJ7? Name three policies or actions by Obama that you oppose.
Trolls don't do that. At least not consistently.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 11:40 PM
Tea Turds oppose everything except entitlments to old folks....They are like passengers on a plane, thinking they can fly it better than the pilots!

Right wingers oppose anything to enable the poor, but fight to keep their entitlements.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Really, CBJ7? Name three policies or actions by Obama that you oppose. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

failure to address the troops in the mid east after he was elected

failure to address the economy after he was elected

putting his private agenda ahead of the mid east and the economy after he was elected

and failure to shove his foot up gonadflys ASS
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 01:14 PM

and failure to shove his foot up gonadflys ASS Originally Posted by CJ7
That wasn't Obama's fault. gnadfly already had his head stuck up his ass.