I have a feeling this is going to be 'fun'

Very much so babe, that's why I requested ibechill's link be removed. You post a men's LR link in a volatile thread, thepn scream when its seen through WK or any other method. No sense made there.
Whether it be through W K* fake review* or however if you don't want it seen don't tempt or taunt.
This place would be awfully boring without you as the recent banning of the Pussy Posse proved. Carkido can only provide so much entertainment value then it just becomes piling on.
Maybe- There are a group of guys that want this to be a guy only board and purposely try to get the women who stand up for themselves and others to leave. The ones that DO NOT have access to the men's locker room! The ones that do NOT write REAL reviews or pay the fee!!

For every lady that leaves it just means "those guys" won......This is all a big game to get the ladies to leave and have this be a guy only co-ed......

If they really want that they can just go to the army board. It's a sausage fest there......Why shit here?

Monkey Ass is just trying to antagonize ladies into leaving.......Those are probably his own kids......My statement is as sick as his pics. So don't go all "holly er than thou" on me" ! ( Correct my grammar, punctuation, and spelling Lizard King)

Ladies these aren't guys we would probably see anyway. I looked up one such gent with 15 and 30 minute sessions only........ I can't believe he get's BCD credit for those. It's almost like getting credit for cantina mattress on the floor sessions with an indentured servant.
I'm not moving. I'll be the last shit talking lady here if all the gentiles leave!
Love me my blue water drama mamas
Angelinadream, do all those guys drive Pacers? Can ya get just a little more specific?
Maybe- There are a group of guys that want this to be a guy only board and purposely try to get the women who stand up for themselves and others to leave. The ones that DO NOT have access to the men's locker room! The ones that do NOT write REAL reviews or pay the fee!!

For every lady that leaves it just means "those guys" won......This is all a big game to get the ladies to leave and have this be a guy only co-ed......

If they really want that they can just go to the army board. It's a sausage fest there......Why shit here?

Monkey Ass is just trying to antagonize ladies into leaving.......Those are probably his own kids......My statement is as sick as his pics. So don't go all "holly er than thou" on me" ! ( Correct my grammar, punctuation, and spelling Lizard King)

Ladies these aren't guys we would probably see anyway. I looked up one such gent with 15 and 30 minute sessions only........ I can't believe he get's BCD credit for those. It's almost like getting credit for cantina mattress on the floor sessions with an indentured servant.
I'm not moving. I'll be the last shit talking lady here if all the gentiles leave! Originally Posted by angelinadream
NO- they are all 30K millionaires..........Although I have seen a Vespa riding around here all nervous like.....
Would y'all please stop the negative talk about Pacers. I sold one to TexasGator and have him convinced that they are waaay cool.

Back to lurking.
Pacer or Pace Maker?
Would y'all please stop the negative talk about Pacers. I sold one to TexasGator and have him convinced that they are waaay cool.

Back to lurking. Originally Posted by Ansley

Baddest ride I've ever owned. Pic doesn't do it justice. I ain't braggin', but heads turn when I pass a Bus Stop. Eat yo' heart out, monkeypaw!

Ansley rocks - Pacers forever!
How many of you truly believe that the ladies should only post in the ad forums and the powder room? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Of course not. I'm in the hobby and participate on hobby boards like Eccie to meet interesting and sexy women, and I think that applies to most of my brethren here.

Of course, there are no doubt some guys who come here primarily to hang with the guys. I think that's a little weird, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm not moving. I'll be the last shit talking lady here if all the gentiles leave! Originally Posted by angelinadream
Fuck me.. for once I agree with you. And if my recollection serves me right I know the person of whom you speak. I just chalk it up to some guys being more hobbyists than others. And granted ender was right, the lurkers are the steam that keeps this train going. A good deal of my overnights come from here, and they were people that I had necessarily heard of, then you have that joker with a bunch of .60 sessions who interjects his obviously base opinion at will. So go figure.
Fuck me.. for once I agree with you. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Seven Seals of the Impending Apocolypse...
  • First Seal - Conquest, White horse
  • Second Seal - War, Red Horse
  • Third Seal - Famine, Black Horse
  • Fourth Seal - Death, Green or Pale Horse
  • Fifth Seal - Luxury Daphne agrees with Angelinadream
  • Sixth Seal - Cosmic disturbances: sun turns black, moon turns blood red; sealing of the 144,000
  • Seventh Seal - Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement
Seven Seals of the Impending Apocolypse...
  • First Seal - Conquest, White horse
  • Second Seal - War, Red Horse
  • Third Seal - Famine, Black Horse
  • Fourth Seal - Death, Green or Pale Horse
  • Fifth Seal - Luxury Daphne agrees with Angelinadream
  • Sixth Seal - Cosmic disturbances: sun turns black, moon turns blood red; sealing of the 144,000
  • Seventh Seal - Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement
Originally Posted by Wakeup
Today is 11/22/2010
similar to 12/21/2012

I'm just sayin'
schit I'm scared now. Wakeup I saw you over studying the impending doom

That's Boardman...here's me...