Famous movie quotes

One more while I'm thinking of it from "Animal House:

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

I don't know it's always worked for me
Here are a couple I've chuckled at....

Movie Clue.....Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable

City Slickers....Women need a reason to have sex, Men just need a place

Clerks...This job would be fucking great...if it wasn't for the customers

Hitch....Life is not about the amount of breathes you take, but its the moments that
take your breath away

Braveheart....Every man dies, but not every man truly lives

And finally one of my all time favs from Batman.....Tell me something, my friend.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight???

Sidenote....All these quotes are subject to my memory, which is not very good anymore, lol
Many, mnay great quotes from "Clerks" such as: Randal Graves: How the fuck did you father a child with a chick that's not your fiancé? Holy shit, she got pregnant off the toilet seat you jerked off onto! I fucking knew it!
Tell me something, my friend. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight??? Originally Posted by vkmaster
LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote. I use it a lot in my domme sessions.
From "Jeremiah Johnson", BearClaw Chris Lapp(Brian Keith); "Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun. But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it."