Hey ladies and gentlemen what is your day job?

I blame stuff on the rain for fun and profit, and repeatedly write ever-evolving critiques the same four original Winnie-the-Pooh episodes for The New Yorker, US Weekly, & The Financial Times.
'm sorry. I'm new here - I don't have any "board cred," and I shouldn't have made light of the question. I feel like I should give you a real answer. But the truth is kinda complicated to explain, and people often treat me differently after I tell them what I do.

You know those religious freaks that preach in subways and occasionally accost a random person claiming to have a vision about them? I am the very best at that. And I pay the price for my devotion:

I'm barefoot (natch) which was painful for awhile and then caused in thick calluses. I fast almost constantly, and when I do eat I only eat sardines dipped in the juice from Bhat chile peppers (and Swiss Rolls). The diet pleases The Oblivatium, but it leaves me very frail and with some seriously dire breath.

I guess you could say I'm a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
^^^^*

Or the nastiest farting fucktard ever.
No reason I couldn't be both.
Custom home builder and remodeling contractor.....I don't advertise, all my business is referral....I love my job......I am my own boss.........
International jewel thief!
International jewel thief! Originally Posted by kiki2012
did you rob Kim K?.......
Lately I've been throwing pollsters under the bus.
Penis Buffer
Penis Buffer Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69
Mine needs some shining up.
Mine needs some shining up. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
So your saying your"dull"?
I sling taco sauce like a boss.
I sell drugs and my penis for a living.
So your saying your"dull"? Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69
Best one liner ever! Good job!
nothing...im just waiting for the apocalypse.